Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead - Signature Les Paul Announced!

mcmurray

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forgot the two arcade styled kill switches.............. What a waste of craftsmanship. What a talentless hack' date=' Just someone who decided to wear a KFC bucket on his head, I hope he was smart enough to clean the grease out; I don't think so though. Any one can play scales without emotions; here is a fantastic example. I would be willing to bet this will be the worst selling of all the "Signature guitars". I wonder how many parents will be asked to buy this for christmas.

Looks like the KFC Trademark police got a hold of him, now he has a custom white KFC bucket

This thing will have as much impact on real guitar buyers as a official "Guitar Hero Les Paul"[/quote']

+1 waste of a guitar, when they could be designing something better.

I tried to listen to the whole things.... it's just not my thing...

The mask kinda well.... masks the soul that may or may not be in the music...

Not my thing...

bummer dude... not even Watching the Boats with my Dad? he doesn't wear a mask when he's alone in the studio if that makes you feel better, idk

This is a hot topic....lots of people checking it out. Funny that most of them seem to be Anti-Buckethead (really though....ANTI anything in music is just lame)...can't you let Buckethead fans be happy about this? In my lurking I have noticed its always the same folks going into a Buckethead related thread and throwing it off the rails.

I don't really care if you listen to Buckethead or not...I mean, i think you're missing out but maybe he is not your cup of tea.

I don't really understand the whole "IF I DON'T LIKE IT NO ONE SHOULD RAAAAWWWRRRR" attitude....why do you care who OTHER people listen to? Why do you feel the need to come into a thread full of Buckethead fans, ABOUT Buckethead and talk trash like that?

Go listen to and discuss the bands that make you happy and leave this thread for those who are excited about this release. We'll get by OK without your baditude.

I think its cool they are releasing a signature LP for Buck...I won't be buying it but those who do will be very happy and thats what matters to me.

The arcade switches are functional - hardly a gimmick.

Anyway we can both agree that he was great with GnR.

guitarest - As much as you love to believe that Buckethead fans are all children' date=' it's not the case. [/quote']

GnR? That reminds me. Remember when oilpit had his "I'm anti-Buckethead!" sig? In a Chinese Democracy thread, he said he loves most of the solos on the album because they're not Buckethead. That was so fun telling him that most of the solos ARE Buckethead!](*,)

just got to say....

It looks like a cake

Lol, that reminds me my friend told me he got a les paul then he sent me a picture of a cake. Later he brought his new les paul studio to my house. Spoiled *****, he has a $1300 guitar when I have a $300 guitar I saved up for on my own by working. He's not even nearly as talented as me and it's not like he's doing good in school. I'm taking 7 classes when he's taking 5 and I have much better grades.[-(

dude go on craigslist... I got my lp studio UNUSED for 400 bucks...

soooo get a kick *** deal and rub it in his face

don't sit there and gripe about it... there will always be someone with more and better guitars than you regardless of if they are "worthy"

dude go on craigslist... I got my lp studio UNUSED for 400 bucks...

soooo get a kick *** deal and rub it in his face

don't sit there and gripe about it... there will always be someone with more and better guitars than you regardless of if they are "worthy"

Yeah lol I don' t even want a studio. I considered it at one point but now I want an archtop which I will research and not just randomly go to guitar center to buy.

I'm not competing and I do write better songs it's just I don't feel like he deserves such a nice guitar.

Why don't you stop *****in bout it and write songs that are good enough to get you gigs so you can buy a better guitar....

honestly why are you letting it get to you

The arcade switches are functional - hardly a gimmick.

Anyway we can both agree that he was great with GnR.

guitarest - As much as you love to believe that Buckethead fans are all children' date=' it's not the case. [/quote']I use the term "gimmick" where gimmick = not standard.

Archived