Gibson Brands Forums

Post ONE pic of your guitar.

Thundergod

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine what is like for us seeing wrong spellings everywhere and not being able to say anything' date=' because most of you think it right! LOL

Matt

[/quote']

We threw a fit and decided not to use the us because it represented "conformity" or something similar....

so strictly speaking your way is correct...

SO after a good day harvesting buds....Do you wash your hands before playing?:D

I get sticky as heck just tying up branches, when I barely come in contact with the buds. We haven't started harvest (outdoors) yet but there's absolutely no question but what it'll be sticky. If my hands get that stuff on 'em it takes denatured alc. to remove it and even then my skin feels sticky for a few hours 'till it all rubs off. So when I know I'm going to be handling it much I glove up with latex. All the crew will be gloved. Pull the gloves off and your hands are clean. Plus you wait a few days and stretch the fingertips of the gloves and, presto-change-o, you've got the stuff of the gods.

And thank goodness for latex, eh? If I didn't use the latex gloves I'd have to hire some naked virgins to run and frolic among the plants, after which I would have to scrape the resins from their bare skin. I don't suppose I need to tell you which part of the body tradition holds as having the finest tasting scrapings...hmmm?

I get sticky as heck just tying up branches' date=' when I barely come in contact with the buds. We haven't started harvest (outdoors) yet but there's absolutely no question but what it'll be sticky. If my hands get that stuff on 'em it takes denatured alc. to remove it and even then my skin feels sticky for a few hours 'till it all rubs off. So when I know I'm going to be handling it much I glove up with latex. All the crew will be gloved. Pull the gloves off and your hands are clean. Plus you wait a few days and stretch the fingertips of the gloves and, presto-change-o, you've got the stuff of the gods.

And thank goodness for latex, eh? If I didn't use the latex gloves I'd have to hire some naked virgins to run and frolic among the plants, after which I would have to scrape the resins from their bare skin. I don't suppose I need to tell you which part of the body tradition holds as having the finest tasting scrapings...hmmm?[/quote']

Do you require a strip-search after work? Seriousely......No joke......Really. I mean it.....

BTW...That part about hiring naked virgins.......Not a bad idea...well..the naked part anyway.](*,)

Do you require a strip-search after work? Seriousely......No joke......Really. I mean it.....

BTW...That part about hiring naked virgins.......Not a bad idea...well..the naked part anyway.](* [/quote']

No strip search. If I didn't trust my helpers, they wouldn't be coming to my home. Besides which, of the 10, 5 are growers, one is my client, 2 are the sons of my client (and like sons to us) and the other two are my oldest friends. Fairly steady lot I should think.

I ran the naked virgin thingie by Gramma. dots1_smilie.gif

banginsmilie.gif

Archived