Gibson Brands Forums

Go ahead...laugh.

matiac

I learned something after recording this...NEVER use the internal mic on the webcam.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

I'm gonna try doing it through the external mic (mic the amps) through "Audacity" next time if the video software will allow.

"Grainy" is being nice, and I thank you for that, the internal mic in this laptop SUCKS! I need to find a way to mic the amps, and try running the audio through the "Audacity" software to maybe clean up the sound a bit. I personally thought thr guitar sounded like a Strat, and I'm pretty sure the blame rests with the webcam mic. i believe the video software does have a provision for an external mic, maybe try it that way next time, but thanks, it was totally off the cuff.

Well thank you guys, it was actually my daughter's idea to do the video thing, the whole tune thing I been messin' with for a couple days, and did it off the cuff, and Thundergod...you wouldn't believe what I was using for guitar amp(s)...now that I think about it, maybe that's why it sounded like a Strat. :D

That's good playing.

I was excited when I bought my laptop thinking I was going to be able to record clips but the internal microphone can't even handle it, any decent volume from an amp and the mic actually cuts on and off.

Hence the title of the thread...are you sitting?

Guitar into my Zoom 505II into an old Arion Stereo delay, and that into a Cruiser 10 watt amp on the left side, and a Drive 10 watt amp on the right side, both solid state. The Cruiser is my son's amp, and the Drive is my daughter's amp.

Rhythm section:

Zoom MRS8 rhythm suite into a Crate B20 bass combo.

That's it.

I love it! =P~

It's kind of like a guitar version of "Yackety Sax". You should call it Yackety Guitar!!=D>/

Excuse me while I go back and have another listen' date=' I just love this tune![/quote']

Actually the name of the song is " Bisquits And Gravy", I honestly don't know why that came to mind came time to name it... =D> maybe I'm craving them...=D>

Archived