Gibson Brands Forums

New toy

djroge1

Since money is tight I could only get either a reverb or a delay, but not both at this time. Since the delay I want is more expensive I opted for this

reverb.jpg

I've only had about an hour to play around with it, but so far I like it. It sounds great in front of the 10 watt amp I built and the dumble clone. I need to run it through the loop on the ceriatone and see how it sounds.

This particular pedal uses a lexicon chip and lexicon makes some good quality stuff. These hardwire brand pedals seem to be good stuff and built well.

Digitech makes these.

I used the spring reverb setting during band practice last night and it sounded great. But after a couple of months with no reverb I think anything would sound great - ha.

Really it does sound good. Their overdrive pedals sound pretty dog-gone good too and I would recommend them for anyone looking to check them out.

I'm not sure about the DOD & Digitech relationship you mention?

I guess I could make a couple of clips. Really though the next time you visit your local guitar shop you should see if they have any of these. They sound a lot better than I imagined. Their "valve distortion" may just sound better than the Marshall Guvnor pedal I have.

Archived