Gibson Brands Forums

Weird.....

AXE®

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm....what a nancy. probably cuts himself too

I know you and Blue are yukkin' it up about your ol' pal, Murph, but the truth is there ARE some people who just don't want the pettiness to end. They just keep stirrin' and stirrin'. It doesn't make sense to me; but what do I know? I'm just a dumb ol' dirt farmer.

I loved that one too... but actually there is a saying that goes like that... and in this context it means you cannot start **** by yourself' date=' someone has to play along.[/quote']

And it only follows that it can't continue on its own; it requires the first move on someone's part. To stop the stupidity, someone has to be the first to refuse to be stupid. When I was younger and still drinking, I seldom passed on the opportunity to be a real jackass. I'm feeling much better now. :-

Re: "it takes two to tango". I wonder how that expression came about and how it came to have the meaning it currently has. You know...why isn't it "it takes two to foxtrot" or "two to samba""? Why Tango?

I know you and Blue are yukkin' it up about your ol' pal' date=' Murph, but the truth is there ARE some people who just don't want the pettiness to end. They just keep stirrin' and stirrin'. It doesn't make sense to me; but what do I know? I'm just a dumb ol' dirt farmer.[/quote']

1) Murph stirs the pot all the time.

2) How many times has Murph made a "I'm never coming back sniff sniff" post?

crybaby.

just sayin.

And it only follows that it can't continue on its own; it requires the first move on someone's part. To stop the stupidity' date=' someone has to be the first to refuse to be stupid. When I was younger and still drinking, I seldom passed on the opportunity to be a real jackass. I'm feeling much better now. #-o

Re: "it takes two to tango". I wonder how that expression came about and how it came to have the meaning it currently has. You know...why isn't it "it takes two to foxtrot" or "two to samba""? Why Tango?[/quote']

Tengo rhymes with two, hence... It takes TWO to TENGO....

Tengo rhymes with two' date=' hence... It takes TWO to TENGO.... [/quote']

LOL! Wait a minute..."tengo" rhymes with "two"? And...what does "tengo" have to do with "tango"? One is "I have" and the other is for dancing like a couple o' snakes in heat. [-(

Archived