Gibson Brands Forums

Weird.....

AXE®

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get it. "he did it first!"

I understand.

i know he's your bud and all, but murph is one of those people you were talking about. who did it first is irrelevant. the fact is that he does it.

again, how many times has he been banned or made a "goodbye cruel world" post?

i know he's your bud and all' date='[/quote']

"And all" what? Please describe my relationship with Murph...or anyone else for that matter. I'd like to hear it. After all, I don't know you from Adam.

but murph is one of those people you were talking about.

But...I wasn't talking TO Murph. So why are you responding for him instead of for yourself?

who did it first is irrelevant. the fact is that he does it.

I do believe you reiterated my point' date=' except it was directed at the individuals who were commenting on another member in his absence. How is it, then, that it doesn't apply to you? Murph should stop doing something so YOU'LL stop doing something? Is that how it works?

again' date=' how many times has he been banned or made a "goodbye cruel world" post? [/quote']

I'm gonna guess you're closer to a number on that one than I am. See, that kinda stuff goes right by me. It's just not important. How we treat each other IS important. I prefer to take responsibility for my own words and actions. And I don't like sh!t stirring/stirrers. I don't care who they are or where they're from.

Now we know each other a little better. ](*,)

Archived