Gibson Brands Forums

Picture Time

BlackHawk233

I took some pics of mine today. The problem is that I don't have a digital camera. Will post them after I finish the roll, develop them onto a disk, and then load them onto the internet. The pictures here are so small it doesn't seem worth the trouble of posting and then the other person has to down load them and increase the size. Why are the pics so small?

Thats odd' date=' on my screen the pictures are huge. Maybe they are to big to fully display on the thread, sorry bout that.[/quote']

I like your carpet blackhawk!... and the guitars

Love the MM thunder

Very eclectic collection' date=' Thunder- I like! Is that a Fender strat in the second to last pic with that quilt top and two humbuckers?[/quote']

A fender Showmaster... kind of a ibanez meets fender thing... 24 frets, the neck is thin but confortable. SD pickups... sounds good for metal only O:)

Does anyone know Why our photos either don't appear at all, or are in "thumbnail" versions (avatars, too) only, or...in rare instances, are fully realized?!

I use the same computer, same server on the Epiphone site, and never have this problem. But, here...it's constant! ?????????

CB

Does anyone know Why our photos either don't appear at all' date=' or are in "thumbnail" versions (avatars, too) only, or...in rare instances, are fully realized?!

I use the same computer, same server on the Epiphone site, and never have this problem. But, here...it's constant! ?????????

CB[/quote']

I don't know why some photos don't appear, ever at all, but whenever the "thumbnail" pics appear, I hit the refresh icon on my browser, and the photos blow-up.

Archived