Gibson Brands Forums

What do you guys think about...

matiac

...and without bias to a name, those Epiphone '59 and Tribute Les Pauls to be released soon? They supposedly have maple tops (albeit with a flame veneer), and B-Bucker pickups, they weren't specific about innards, but have a long tenon neck, looks like a pretty nice guitar from the article I linked to. Now again name bias aside, what sayest thine? And no, I'm not getting one.

Ahhh ok I gottit,,, Being too serious, right?

Seriously, I never go anywhere but the lounge. Why? I have no right to be in the SG or LP forums because I do not own a gibson. However I have 2 VERY good friends who invited me on here. With me so far?

So, you are here in the "LOUNGE". A place where all the seriousness of the main Gibson Forum is forgotten, CHILL the hell out. OK?

Here have a damn beer on me.

20%20Sam%20Light.jpg

Hahahahahahah That'll learn ya.

Chris don't worry about it, I'm chill. I wasn't going to buy one, was just wondering what people thought, and Guitarest answered my question. Besides, I can't get mad, my doctor's got me on Lyrica for my back, and they make me real apathetic. And thanks for the beer, but if I mix that with my meds, I'll be in the E-Room for sure.

Archived