Gibson Brands Forums

Personal Attacks

NeoLibMan

Personal attacks abound. When you use a person's name in a post you are breaking a trust. This is especially true if done without permission. I have witnessed it various times on this forum. I think it is generally being used as an attempt at intimidation. Here is the general thought on the matter.

Here's the thing that has got me thinking.

Have you ever noticed when the right wingers want to get someone, like a doctor who preforms abortions, they post their name address and other personal information. Obviously they do that sort of thing in the hopes that one of their even more crazy cohorts will take care of the problem for them.

I've been watching the forum for quite some time now. Just as a guest. I have seen many actual name posted no less than 5 times and usually it is with a general location that that person resides. This makes me think the KSG, Neo, Murph combo truly want bad things to happen to certain people. Now frankly I'm not worried for my self. I honestly think if given the opportunity I could take all three of the cowards (assuming no weapons), but it does make me a bit concerned for my family, should I get marked with the cowardly "flush em out from the bushes" hunting technique.

I don't think Joco is part of the three dweebs team, but is most cerently an enabeler for them and as a representative for the forum he bears some of the responsibility for allowing that **** to stay posted and for not taking any action to stop it.

Just saying,

Here is a recent post that show parts of my point.

Quote from a recent post of NeoConMan

Great bait Roger Holmes!

Did your lovely wife help you dig that up?

I always thought she was the brains of the outfit....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You dont even own a gibson...you dont even belong here..

a bit harsh man..

If people are so touchy they would complain....

It's a forum we are meant to write **** here....

deal with it or leave

I am considering the purchase of one. I must say it becomes harder and harder given the level of those that love to flame the new guy.

We had a member that was considering purchasing a gibson...he bought a ****ing PRS...

Oh and his name was ilovegibsons!

If you only knew!

or maybe you do.....

first, dont take things over the internet personally, this goes for blacks, jews, homosexuals, whites, children, small animals, Gibson USA owners...........

second, dont blame the mods, or the forums, for the opinions expressed by respected forum members......

third, I REALLY REALLY want a jimmy page doubleneck........

forth, everyone is welcome to participate in the coolest guitar forum around, but you have to watch out for yourself, dont go around crying about "the big bad bully/wolf/ect", either be the bigger man and ignore it, or fight fire with fire in an attempt to discredit him...........

this is a public service announcement brought to you by JC inc, take it with a grain of salt, add half a tablespoon of butter, and it goes well with a red wine!

:-k

I don't want to hear any of this BS from the left or right. You all will never agree on anything

and this is not the place for a dialog on these divisive issues. I do not agree with a lot of things

said along these lines but usually refrain from escalating the tensions by posting in these uneeded threads.

I don't want to hear any of this BS from the left or right. You all will never agree on anything

and this is not the place for a dialog on these divisive issues. I do not agree with a lot of things

said along these lines but refrain from escalating the tensions by posting in these uneeded threads.

:-k=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I am considering the purchase of one. I must say it becomes harder and harder given the level of those that love to flame the new guy.

But you're not a new guy. You are a guy that has been here several times under various names and create more grief than you're worth. Do you actually think we believe you're somebody new and that we never interacted with?

It's how the world is: you buy a Gibson, you become an a$$hole... and if you buy more, the more you buy the more closer to becoming a monster you grow.

That's why I got me some fenders to level things a bit:-"

no it isnt..... if he plays guitar he should be able to talk here... it don matter if he doesnt own a gibson

Can't believe I'm saying this about one of DAS's posts :- but anyway, well put sir, specially if the guy is interested on buying one, he's doing his homework by joining and asking questions BEFORE he gets ripped off.

We had a member that was considering purchasing a gibson...he bought a ****ing PRS...

Oh and his name was ilovegibsons!

So what you are sayin' is worst case scenario this guy becomes pals with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?

And you know what Im talking about :-

Archived