Gibson Brands Forums

Personal Attacks

NeoLibMan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice clearing technique NeoLibMan. Drop a bomb as an opener, and 3 pages later, not another peep. I will say this, although this particular section of the forum is for off topic (non-guitar talk) subjects, discussion of political views for the sheer purpose of creating controversy may not be the best idea. Since you have observed the subject matter being discussed, it is pretty easy to identify some peoples political tendencies. So it seems your intent was to create controversy, and thats fine, just man up and stick around to defend yourself and your positions.

Next if you want to learn about the great Gibson guitar, you should check out the Les Paul, SG, Historics or Customs sections. Those are all guitar oriented subjects.

Just my 2 cents.

Personal attacks abound. When you use a person's name in a post you are breaking a trust. This is especially true if done without permission. I have witnessed it various times on this forum. I think it is generally being used as an attempt at intimidation. Here is the general thought on the matter.

Here's the thing that has got me thinking.

Have you ever noticed when the right wingers want to get someone' date=' like a doctor who preforms abortions, they post their name address and other personal information. Obviously they do that sort of thing in the hopes that one of their even more crazy cohorts will take care of the problem for them.

I've been watching the forum for quite some time now. Just as a guest. I have seen many actual name posted no less than 5 times and usually it is with a general location that that person resides. This makes me think the KSG, Neo, Murph combo truly want bad things to happen to certain people. Now frankly I'm not worried for my self. I honestly think if given the opportunity I could take all three of the cowards (assuming no weapons), but it does make me a bit concerned for my family, should I get marked with the cowardly "flush em out from the bushes" hunting technique.

I don't think Joco is part of the three dweebs team, but is most cerently an enabeler for them and as a representative for the forum he bears some of the responsibility for allowing that **** to stay posted and for not taking any action to stop it.

Just saying,

Here is a recent post that show parts of my point.

[i']Quote from a recent post of NeoConMan

Great bait Roger Holmes!

Did your lovely wife help you dig that up?[/i]

I always thought she was the brains of the outfit....

This reads like a post from a nutless hack, loser, honorless fool that I knew once...Same poor logic, same lies, same bad spelling and grammar. Makes me wonder about the thought processes of a loser that gets banned on every sight they join, because they can't follow simple rules...and then they just create a new login and start all over again....

Get well soon...:-

This reads like a post from a nutless hack' date=' loser, honorless fool that I knew once...Same poor logic, same lies, same bad spelling and grammar. Makes me wonder about the thought processes of a loser that gets banned on every sight they join, because they can't follow simple rules...and then they just create a new login and start all over again....

[/quote']

- With Love KSG

This reads like a post from a nutless hack' date=' loser, honorless fool that I knew once...Same poor logic, same lies, same bad spelling and grammar. Makes me wonder about the thought processes of a loser that gets banned on every sight they join, because they can't follow simple rules...and then they just create a new login and start all over again....

[/quote']

hehe, you spelled site wrong

Get well soon...=D>

[/quote']

On a side note, if you are talking about the one that shouldnt be mentioned, I think he didnt get banned, he just banished after trying to kill Harry Potter.

Seriously, the Homz wasn't banned from here, he requested his acount to be deleted that's all, ask guitarest about it and he will tell you.

Weird, one would expect more knowledge on the subject from a guy who is fixated on the Homz :-

Get well soon...=D>

[/quote']

KSG, THANK YOU!!! :- =D>

my question is one to ponder. if we got set back about 6 months (or so they say). would that not make Homz' date=' an active account?[/quote']

I don't know, what I know (and I got this from both homz and guitarest and I also remember he asking openly in a thread for it) is that He who is the Homz, after being insulted and threatened, asked for his acount to be deleted, and guitarest said he couldnt do that as mod and would ask shadow to do it, I think they did delete his acount.

To this day I dont know what all the hype about it is, you dont like the guy? Good for you, just leave him be, you like him? Good for you but that doesnt make everyone that doesnt like him ******bags.

Just take a look at my signature, wise words by one of the best guys in here.

Thunder, I'm not fixated on homz like you are...You joined his little hate group on MLP, and you keep bringing his name up in an almost worshipful manner. Makes me wonder about you. He was banned, and then banned again, and then banned again and then he requested his account be deleted, and then he logged in as his wife and got her account banned. He was banned from MLP, he then created an alternate login (which was against the rules) and then got banned again. That's weird. Some of the stuff you wrote in his little hate group was more than a little weird too. He's gutless, nutless and terribly sick, but if he's your cup of tea, that's cool...seriously.

I don't know' date=' what I know (and I got this from both homz and guitarest and I also remember he asking openly in a thread for it) is that He who is the Homz, after being insulted and threatened, asked for his acount to be deleted, and guitarest said he couldnt do that as mod and would ask shadow to do it, I think they did delete his acount.

To this day I dont know what all the hype about it is, you dont like the guy? Good for you, just leave him be, you like him? Good for you but that doesnt make everyone that doesnt like him ******bags.

Just take a look at my signature, wise words by one of the best guys in here.[/quote']

I hadn't been here long enough to really make an opinion on him, so I dont really care if he got deleted or banned. I did read the whole large post guitarest put up about their emails back and forth, and because I missed the post that to my knowledge put it over the edge or something. Im still confused but don't really care for a full story. And I agree, why the hype?

Archived