Gibson Brands Forums

Personal Attacks

NeoLibMan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first, dont take things over the internet personally, this goes for blacks, jews, homosexuals, whites, children, small animals, Gibson USA owners...........

second, dont blame the mods, or the forums, for the opinions expressed by respected forum members......

third, I REALLY REALLY want a jimmy page doubleneck........

forth, everyone is welcome to participate in the coolest guitar forum around, but you have to watch out for yourself, dont go around crying about "the big bad bully/wolf/ect", either be the bigger man and ignore it, or fight fire with fire in an attempt to discredit him...........

this is a public service announcement brought to you by JC inc, take it with a grain of salt, add half a tablespoon of butter, and it goes well with a red wine!

#-o

Thunder' date=' I'm not fixated on homz like you are...You joined his little hate group on MLP, and you keep bringing his name up in an almost worshipful manner.[/quote']

Actually Im not, I only bring his name from time to time to see how much the thread lasts before being closed or deleted... and the record is 15 minutes.

Makes me wonder about you. He was banned' date=' and then banned again, and then banned again and then he requested his account be deleted, and then he logged in as his wife and got here account banned.

Did you mean "her account"?

He was banned from MLP' date=' he then created an alternate login (which was against the rules) and then got banned again. That's weird. Some of the stuff you wrote in his little hate group was more than a little weird too. He's gutless, nutless and terribly sick, but if he's your cup of tea, that's cool...seriously.

[/quote']

Thanks, that's part of what I dont understand... I chose to be friends with him, I also chose to be friends with you and Neo and Murph and guitarest if you want to, BUT the thing is, some of you dont want to not because I'm a ******bag or anything Ive done or said, but because I'm friends with homz. That new adition to your little club big bill, was giving me **** without even knowing me, and that was because I was friends with homz... which you gotta admit is weird.

There are others here that dont like homz or care about him, and still they are friends with me and to them me being friends with homz is not an issue or a factor.

Time to complete thread deletion now that he who is the homz has been named: 10 minutes.

He's back?!

I must sound like I'm kidding but i really have no idea whats going on.

For some strange reason some guys believe he is back as 3 different new members.

I will tell you guys this... I have traded mails with him the last week and he is not back, but I sent him the link to one of the threads and he told me he knew he was going to be blamed... guess He was right:-"

Friends must mean something different in South America than it does here in the States...Here we don't say the kinds of things about our friends that you've said about some of us. I don't belong to any clubs...I never joined any social groups whose sole intention was to talk sh!t about other people...Like I said, If homz is your idea of someone to befriend, rock on. Just sayin'

For some strange reason some guys believe he is back as 3 different new members.

I will tell you guys this... I have traded mails with him the last week and he is not back' date=' but I sent him the link to one of the threads and he told me he knew he was going to be blamed... guess He was right:-" [/quote']

...then that means he has been cloned.#-o

Lord help us all! =D>

Archived