Gibson Brands Forums

Monster quest

Thundergod

I've seen it... Theone where they go to Canada and look for Sasquatch is interesting.

Ever notice in every "Bigfoot" footprint picture there is always a pick-axe?

My theory is, look on the ground for the pick-axe's and Bigfoot wont be too far away.

Theres no off switch on the genius button!

We had a dead one on the beach here a few years back truly was monstrous. Just the body was 7 feet, and what was left of the big tentacles was almost 30. There's a lot of real monsters to see anyway, you can go right offshore here and see Basking Sharks bigger than the boat your in (I saw one once was considerably larger that the 25 foot Grady White we were in, swam right up to the boat too), and the dead Leatherback Turtle washed up here, that was far and away THE biggest turtle I've EVER seen, and just about ANY whale out there pretty monstrous in size.

Have you guys seen that show? I hat ehow they never find anything... NEVER.

What's the point of that show if they never even get one real believable valid thing?

As a monster enthusiast I'm really disapointed by that show.

Just sayin'

Go watch "Monster Fish" . O:)

Go watch "Monster Fish" . ](* [/quote']

Is that the one that has this guy traveling around the world looking for monstruos fresh watter fish?

I like that one, he actually finds what he looks for and more, always.

The thing with monster quest is, they are not a serious show, when they went after a giant squid they tried to find a giand huboldt squid, which is kind of stupid considering there have been sightings and they have caught specimens of the giant and colossal squid. So what's the point, I expected more like a show about those mosnters, not about some idiotic video that can or cannot be about a giant monster.

And don't get me started with the sasquatch episodes, those sucked.

I'd like to see more about: giant snakes, both anaconda (my favorite animal), and phyton; also about giant squids but not sensationalistic ****; also about bird eating spiders; what else? leatherback turtles, that are the biggest living turtle; asian salamander, which is huge; some fish and cetaceans achieve huge dimentions too (even by their standards).

Is that the one that has this guy traveling around the world looking for monstruos fresh watter fish?

I like that one' date=' he actually finds what he looks for and more, always.

The thing with monster quest is, they are not a serious show, when they went after a giant squid they tried to find a giand huboldt squid, which is kind of stupid considering there have been sightings and they have caught specimens of the giant and colossal squid. So what's the point, I expected more like a show about those mosnters, not about some idiotic video that can or cannot be about a giant monster.

And don't get me started with the sasquatch episodes, those sucked.

I'd like to see more about: giant snakes, both anaconda (my favorite animal), and phyton; also about giant squids but not sensationalistic ****; also about bird eating spiders; what else? leatherback turtles, that are the biggest living turtle; asian salamander, which is huge; some fish and cetaceans achieve huge dimentions too (even by their standards).[/quote']

At least this guy is always finding his monsters....no disappointment.

i think that sasquatch guy lives in my neighbourhood.

i've seen him wandering around in his wife-beater undershirt with the hairy back and big hairy feet.

he makes grunting noises and runs off whenever anyone points a camera at him.

[Edited] Poor sportsmanship on my part. I've imposed a 24 hour ban on myself. See you all tomorrow.

Archived