Gibson Brands Forums

I sure do miss you guys!

Cruznolfart

Man, we're 4 days in and just broke the halfway point at about noon today. The rains I anticipated and (fortunately) prepared for arrived last night...and have brought their luggage. The cover is working nicely, after placing a few strategic relief holes to eliminate those pesky sags fulla water. Short crew tomorrow, due to class schedule for my two college kids and some contract work for a couple of my other guys. But back to full strength Thursday, still hoping to finish Friday night or Saturday. Here's a shot of the drying room for the bud. The shake is in another room, prepping for the hash machine. (oh yeah!) The pic is taken from the floor looking up.

HPIM1058.jpg

I'll be thinking of you all while I supervise and keep the tuneage going for my dedicated crew. Is a demanding, tedious, painstaking job...but SOMEBODY'S got to do it.

See ya in a few days, guys, keep it real!

Man I thought we friends.

Friends don't do that to people they love.

He could send you a big box... All you'd have to do is go to the post office and pick it up.. Bring a change of clothes and a toothbrush!=D>#-o

Glad it's going well, Cruzn'!

Glad everything is going well. We'll be here when you get through. How many pounds of bud will you harvest?

Well, of course to discuss specific weights in excess of that allowable under the present law would be foolhardy. Suffice to say we'll meet our maximum legal limits. Anything in excess of 1.5 lbs. per card must be destroyed. I've heard of a special business that will buy excess vegetative material and have it disposed of properly by burning. I'm looking them up soon.

Well' date=' of course to discuss specific weights in excess of that allowable under the present law would be foolhardy. Suffice to say we'll meet our maximum legal limits. Anything in excess of 1.5 lbs. per card must be destroyed. I've heard of a special business that will buy excess vegetative material and have it disposed of properly by burning. I'm looking them up soon.[/quote']

You've given me an idea for a home based business...I'm moving up there to "destroy" excess vegatable material.=D>#-o

I could get a medical permit up there for my MS too...:-k

You've given me an idea for a home based business...I'm moving up there to "destroy" excess vegatable material.=D>#-o

I could get a medical permit up there for my MS too...:-k

Great idea! Think about getting into the mechanized manicuring business. That's where I'll be next year. Modular growing systems and mechanical manicuring. The wave of the future. I'll be spending about $20K on crew. I can buy a machine for $1.6 - 13K depending upon size and sophistication. You could make that back in one job.

Ah yes, the gloves. I can't, in good conscience, just throw the resin-laden latex in the trash when they're used up. The only way I could live with myself is to remove every bit of the substance from the gloves first, and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly and legally responsible way; I burn it. I'm thinking I might be well-advised to get a head start on that right now, too. Thanks for the reminder. =P~

Ah yes' date=' the gloves. I can't, in good conscience, just throw the resin-laden latex in the trash when they're used up. The only way I could live with myself is to remove every bit of the substance from the gloves first, and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly and legally responsible way; I burn it. I'm thinking I might be well-advised to get a head start on that right now, too. Thanks for the reminder. =P~ [/quote']

I was thinking you could send them to me to get rid of them... I'm just sayin'

A little rubbing alcohol and those gloves will be good as new.

Use rice paper with rubbing acohol. Dry the paper out and well you know...

Todd, you've given me an idea for a video clip. I'll try it tomorrow. See, you can also (I'm sure you know this) just wait a spell, or toss 'em in the freezer for an hour or so, then just stretch the latex where the stuff is built up and it peels off intact and is ready to burn with no nasty paper contamination. Almost pure, just a little vegetative stuff in it. Not one bit of burn...seems to get bigger in the lungs, though. =P~

Archived