Gibson Brands Forums

Musician jokes

nikko18

Ok, lets not let this get out of hand but I want to hear some good musician jokes.

Such as...What happened when the bassist locked his keys in the car?

It took him 2 hours to get the drummer out.

Note I have nothing against bassist or drummers, infact my dad is a bassist. Here's one of his joke.

When ever he tells people that he play bass they ussually ask if he plays stand up. His response "No, I play lay down bass" :P

Now, have at it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There once was a banjo player that stopped in a bar to celebrate landing a new gig. After a few drinks he remembered that he left his $3000 banjo in the back seat of his convertible. He ran outside in a panic. He was too late. The worse had already happened. His back seat was full of banjos.

Saint Peter, wanting the new arrivals to feel at home, promised to spend some quality time with each one. He asked his first arrival of the day, "Hi! What's your IQ?"

"150," he said.

"Great," said Peter, as he showed the man in, "we should get together tomorrow and discuss the Theory of Relativity for a while." He asked the next person, "What's your IQ?"

"120," she said.

"Fine, fine," said Peter, "I'd love to take some time with you Wednesday to discuss current world politics." To the third person, he asked, "What's your IQ?"

"42," drawled the fellow.

"Fantastic!" cried Peter, "I've been looking for years for somebody who could help me perform a banjo duet!"

A man went to a brain store to get some brain for dinner. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of brain offered at this particular brain store. So he asks the butcher: "How much for fiddle player brain?"

"2 dollars an ounce."

"How much for mandolin player brain?"

"3 dollars an ounce."

"How much for guitar player brain?"

"4 dollars an ounce."

"How much for banjo player brain?"

"100 dollars an ounce."

"Why is banjo player brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many banjo players you need to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

How 'bout them banjo pickers ain't they fine

Same damn song for three or four times.

Them banjo pickers all they know

Is Cumberland Gap and doe-see-doe.

Them banjo pickers talking 'bout strings

Banjo pegs and other such things.

Them banjo pickers, them poker faced mugs

They never do smile, they just play Scruggs.

You want to be a banjo picker you don't need a ticket

Just get yourself a banjo rare back and pick it...

Archived