Gibson Brands Forums

New guitar on the way...

Tim Plains

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it' date=' now thats a thing of beauty. Is that a 5 way or 3 way? Oh I bet that sounds really nice.

Oh wait, two 3 or 5 ways? Whats up with that?[/quote']

5-way blade pickup selector, 3-way blade tone selector...

guitarest, the bottom switch is like a Strat's. The top one is for the outer humbuckers. You can set it to single coil, medium humbucker, or full humbucker.

Here's me...

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, AXE!

Blue, I'm waiting for the wife to step out before I try it out.

(That's why I'm still on the forum)

Unplugged, sounds good.

5 guitars in 2 months is a bit of a stretch' date=' even for me...but retrosurfer, on the other hand. :-k [/quote']

Hey should I be offended ?

Oh well!

I guess there's no Defense for the truth so I don't have to much to say about buying guitars. Look forward to seeing what you buy next I still think you'll buy more. I keep saying I'm done then somebody goes and makes another beautiful guitar and GAS is back. Now you have the PRS and next who knows maybe a Hamer? You ever try one of those you'll know what a single coil is really supposed to sound like and the Talladega I bought made the PRS models look like they were built sloppy.

PS I forgot main reason for post very nice congrats.

It is tonal paradise!

Fred, you can have any of my old guitars you wish - good luck tracking them down, I have no clue where the ended up. :-

The trem is pretty neat but I'm not much of a trem guy.

Pickguard, eh? =;

Look forward to seeing what you buy next I still think you'll buy more.

Still waiting on that Firebird, then that's it for a while. I'm more of a Les Paul nut than a Gibson nut and I already have enough of those. The one additional LP I want isn't for sale at the moment but I'm willing to wait it out. Other than that, I think my Gibson buying days are over. The next guitar I'll buy will likely be a CS Tele or Nocaster but that'll be later on down the road.

Good question, I can't answer that right now!

My house is still a construction zone and my guitars are packed away in closets for the most part.

That's why you're not seeing the black leather couch anywhere.

Good news, the Firebird will be this afternoon! Two NGDs and one NAD in two days.

GAS has no boundaries...

GAS has no boundaries...

Nor, apparently does your checkbook! =P~

Looking forward to seeing the 'Bird. When's the room done?

I'm wrapping mine up now - trim, paint, carpet, and building a desk and

I'm ready to rock..

Archived