Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silenced Fred

Fixing Glass Scratches

My sister dropped her iPod on my ****ing macbook' date=' and now there is about a .5 inch scratch on the screen

I am furious

What can I do to get it out? I have google searched for some items, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience.

This comes up a lot

http://www.janvil.com/glass_restore.htm[/quote']

I think you will have to live with it.

17' date=' 22, and 6 months[/quote']

I thought you were going to say your sister was 8 or something. Make her pay for the repair. Does she have a job?

17' date=' 22, and 6 months[/quote']

Look, you're both adults, not children any more. She is your sister. She will be your sister when the MacCepahic is the new thing and your MacBook has been relegated to the land fill. By then she will STILL be your sister, and by then mother to your niece and nephew. Stuff happens. Don't sweat the small stuff, espcecially with family.

*MacCephalic, an implanted processing chip that is implanted in your brain and is controlled by your thoughts alone. You will view a virtual 'screen' that appears to be before you. Micro-mini external hard drives snap into posts permanently mounted behind the ear.

*MacCephalic' date=' an implanted processing chip that is implanted in your brain and is controlled by your thoughts alone. You will view a virtual 'screen' that appears to be before you. Micro-mini external hard drives snap into posts permanently mounted behind the ear. [/quote']

Tommy...are you back on crack?

Fred,

Axe wants to know if you can post a photo of your sister. I am speaking for him because he is having problems posting on the forum today. I know, he's a sick bastard. But it is best to keep him happy.