Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone live near the Crewe area?

Chrisdude

Gonna happen within a year for both of you. Trust me. Then I'll buy the beers. Sh1t we never say say die. See you in the states again soon ;-)

Chris, you won't find the lowlands somewhere in the states...it's the other way around for you...more to the east, crossing the channel, right up to Belgium...just saying!

...and if you ever pass by here, you'll never reach the states in your entire life! LOL

YOU CAN'T BEAT BELGIAN BEER!!!

Chris' date=' you won't find the lowlands somewhere in the states...it's the other way around for you...more to the east, crossing the channel, right up to Belgium...just saying!

...and if you ever pass by here, you'll never reach the states in your entire life! LOL

YOU CAN'T BEAT BELGIAN BEER!!![/quote']

You are in Belgium?

You ARE going to the festival this weekend with Exciter (with my great mate Clammy) headlining then?

Heavy Metal Maniacs Festival, Hoorn, Holland

BE THERE I DARES YA. ;-)

You are in Belgium?

You ARE going to the festival this weekend with Exciter (with my great mate Clammy) headlining then?

Heavy Metal Maniacs Festival' date=' Hoorn, Holland

BE THERE I DARES YA. ;-)[/quote']

Hmm, I wish I could mate, but Belgium's not exactly Holland and vice versa...

Well I will just have to drag the band over to Begium then!

But there are rules. NO raw beef on cobs. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ewwww stuff.. apart from that a unlimited suppy of Jager. Deal?

Hell ANY promotor would go with that. O:)

LMAO!!!=P~ Jager' date=' in Belgium? That's suicide my friend! I'll post you this, than you'll understand I don't wanna get killed! 45 is too young to die man!

[img']http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/DeVeeWee/collage11.jpg[/img]

LMAO!!!=D> Jager' date=' in Belgium? That's suicide my friend! I'll post you this, than you'll understand I don't wanna get killed! 45 is too young to die man!

[img']http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/DeVeeWee/collage11.jpg[/img]

Dudes? I got a new friend here.

So Vee, what you are saying is Belgium has great beer right? Hell what is your address and how many people could your house hold at one sitting???

Rog, ABC, Sear, Flight, we got party planning to do.=D> =D> =D> =D>

If you jammin down near London at some point... Give me a bell!

Im a big supporter of Live Music..

Regards

Certainly are Flight! Rog is coming too. Rock of Ages, Canning Town, London.

Saturday (Stage 1)

Hydrogyn + Allan Atkins’ “Holy Rage” + Drugdealer, Cheerleader + Praying Mantis + Obsidian Rain + The Infamous + That Legendary Wooden Lion + Headrush + Superfox+ Lost Transmission + Morph + Knock Out Kaine

Dudes? I got a new friend here.

So Vee' date=' what you are saying is Belgium has great beer right? Hell what is your address and how many people could your house hold at one sitting???

Rog, ABC, Sear, Flight, we got party planning to do.#-o :) =D> =D> [/quote']

Chris, just give me a simple PM when you're ready!

Archived