Gibson Brands Forums

I wait paitently for my first time.

GusSG916

I got a blah for $blah at my music store. Seriously get a life. When you buy an instrument as long as it's worth that price to you who gives a damn?! It took me a looong time time for me to find a Gibson i was REALLY happy with. It's fairly easy to find a cheap Gibson' date=' but cheaper doesn't= better. Especially with the current anarchic output of Gibson.

Raining on someones parade just for the sake of it is is plain sh!tt and petty.

[/quote']

You really need to chill. They were just pointing out that they believe that GC hosed him on the price. He should go back with an ad from somewhere stating they sell it for much less and get some kind of refund. There's nothing wrong with a few people trying to save the guy a few hundred bucks.

But yes of course they are glad he likes the guitar. Why wouldnt they? Calm down, geez.

P.S. Might be trading MY Gibson for a Fernandes Ravelle Elite soon if anyone cares. :-s/

So long as you're happy with it, it is worth every penny, and no harm in pointing out that shopping and patiently sifting can yield equally rewarding finds at lower prices.

I had to SHOP and SHOP to get my SG because I wanted a vintage.

I had to have an SG with the thinnest neck possible, and I knew an old timer would have good vibes.

Also, I'm CHEAP and had other girls to entertain me in my wait.

For those of us in to delayed gratification it can be rewarding to keep up the search, but doing something nice for yourself right off the bat, right when you feel it, can also be extremely rewarding in hindsight.

Now play the s**t out of it or it WON'T be worth even $5 ^^V

Archived