Gibson Brands Forums

Fake ZW Camo Les Paul

bucketbot

Can't argue with you there.

However I will say that the issues I mentioned aside I was in any case pretty dissapointed with the general quality of this guitar all over.

This was one of the reasons I suspected it to be fake, but I now fully accept that it was genuine.

If this is an example of the Custom Shop I feel sorry for someone who paid $6500 for one!

(Ducks to dodge flying lettuce heads)

You know what bothers me the most about those camo bullseye ZW signatures? That camo painting looks so cheap t first look you will be inclined to believe its a fake.

Yep! Can't argue with you there.....anyway have now seen sense & bought a spanking new 2009 heritage Cherry LP Custom. #-o/

Nice! Do you have it with you already? Pics are a must :-s

Actually not got it yet..Changed my mind at last minute as I didn't realise that the new Customs have weight relieved bodies, something I didn't want. :-k

So I went for a new 57 VOS Black Beauty. Found one for only £700 more than I had paid for the ZW Camo! Bargain!

A brand new guitar, warranty COA the works!!

Should have it tomorrow. :D/

Will post pics!

Brand new? Wow' date=' good for you man, everything turned out for the better. Congratz[/quote']

As my daughter says: "Daddy...everything happens for a reason"

Lusted after one of those since I was a kid.....never thought I'd end up getting one!

Archived