Gibson Brands Forums

So im watching the jonas brothers live on TV...........

Jesse I don't why these guys cause so much jealousy but they do have talent that's

why they have a contract and you don't. Gibson see's this also that's why they get the

guitars.

CW

no, the way they butcher harmonies, struggle through guitar solos, and let their backing band play everything, they have no talent other then they where born with pretty faces!

#-o

:D

:-s

lemme be a hater!

no' date=' the way they butcher harmonies, struggle through guitar solos, and let their backing band play everything, they have no talent other then they where born with pretty faces!

:-k

[-(

[-(

lemme be a hater!

[/quote]

Jesse I was asked one day to come over and show some of the neighbors I mentor how to play some of the song

from the movie concert. They are good at what they do. Disney wouldn't back them if they weren't. Is the music

good. The young girls love it. In fact Pizza Girl sounds kind of like a Beatle's song. Come on Jesse tell the truth

you like them.

CW

wow, i saw this thread, and I knocked over my Jonas Bros coffee cup onto my Jonas Bros mouse pad then used my Jonas Bros towel to mop up the mess.

I can't wait for Gibson to come out with a signature line. I'll be camped out in front of GC to buy everything they have in stock.

I nicknamed my bass player Joey Jonas, and for some reason he really hates that nickname. Have no idea why, I thought he'd be honored. I may even, as a tribute, change my screen name to dajonasster

I think the whole Jonas Brothers thing was appropriately explained in Season 13 Episode 1 of South Park

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220683

(for those who haven't seen but might want to burn 20 minutes or so)

Note: South Park is not work safe!

An amazing illustration of the Generation Gap; a cartoon explains a boy-band phenomenon and someone actually archives it and uses it as a reference. LOL! catapult2_smilie.gif

My 8 year old son and I act as if we're throwing up everytime we see a poster, etc of these guys. So, we decided to be fair we would attempt to watch an episode of their show on the Disney Channel. It was the longest forty-five seconds of our lives. It was like we were stuck in some kind of Star Trek time warp were everything was slowed down to infinitely slow!

I actually think I might have died at one point during the ordeal.

So, take my advice, DO NOT ATTEMPT A VIEWING! Major CHEESE with a huge dose of TEENY BOPPER stupidity.

Thank god I don't have an 8 yr old girl who would love this kind of crap.

I was watching a early morning news program and they brought on a little girl, (when I say little, I mean somewhere between 13 and 21) who is Milley Cirus' best friend on the Hanna Montana show, to sing a song with her band. The girl couldn't sing to save her life. Why do these Disney folks attempt to make a rock/pop and roll band out of every kid who walks by their stage? Poor mom and dads' money I quess, but they are all SO bad. Sorry Milley, but both you and your friend and the bogus Jonas and your talentless dad SUCK.

In retrospect, if I had been thinking, 20 years ago I would have loaded up my guitar and headed to Orlando and tried to get a backing gig for any Disney show, group, etc. At the time, the thought crossed my mind, but my ego got the best of me, and I had the attitude 'no, that's selling out! I'm going to play loud and shred!'

It might really suck backing up some of the 'talent' but being down there would be a pretty good springboard.

What makes me sick is the wholesome image. If they were 14 it would be OK, but they are in their early 20s. Get a girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever and get laid. Nothing wrong if it's a monogamous relationship. It will improve your life. Trust me.

Sorry Milley' date=' but both you and your friend and the bogus Jonas and your talentless dad SUCK. [/quote']

All the way to the bank.

With a BUNCH of zeros........

It's a business, guys.....

Sheeze.....

Thing is....the Jonas brothers ain't for us. We aren't supposed to be listening to them. They are for kids. Kids love them. That's fine with me.

And I don't have an opinion about their talent...because I've never listened to them. Don't want to. Don't plan to. Disney is evil.

Thing is....the Jonas brothers ain't for us. We aren't supposed to be listening to them. They are for kids. Kids love them. That's fine with me.

This is spot on. The audience for pop music keeps getting younger and younger. I am writing music for newborns now. I'm gonna be huge in Utero! Anyone wanna play bass for me?

Archived