Gibson Brands Forums

Specs for LP faded Standards...

Lowdown

Is the wiring point - point or those piece of crap PC boards?

Also;where can I find the specs/info for the Standard Fadeds. Since they're now DC'd,I can't find any mention of them anywhere. Wiring diagrams/wood etc. are what I'm after. I want the actual specs as per what Gibson have up on their site for the Traditional etc.

Any help muchly appreciated.

Cheers & beers...

Mainly was worried that it had a PC board in it. Can't believe that's the way forward.Stupid idea if you ask me. Was always taught that contacts should be one on one-soldered etc. and thats the way I've always done it. None of this plug crap.

I'm quite adept at modding etc. but was just interested in getting a spec sheet re. pots used,make etc etc.

That's all.

Ok, first of all, is that faded used or new? I thought they discountinued them last year, which ads to the beauty of them. Those boards weren't even around when they discontinued the std faded model, so you are safe there.

What else do you want to know?

Something that's bothering me is that I posted after guitarest did, and his post shows after mine, is that due to some weird time change in the states?

I love how people call things crap that they've never even seen or heard before...

Let me guess' date=' the earth is flat?[/quote']

Thankyou for being a fan then. The best connection is a secure soldered connection. I'm not going to go into be alls to end alls here,but "if it aint broke,don't fix it"! :-k Maybe money plays a part here,mmmm.

The Earth is flat! So that explains where the glaciers are going too.

Yeah,something weird is going on with the posting order of this thread TG.

Archived