Gibson Brands Forums

totally off-topic but help me please

GuitarGod319

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Learn to become a better listener' date='...The ladies love that!

Oh,...and sell all your guitars and take up ballroom dancing [-o< [/quote']

Actually keep your guitars,you'll need them later as bargaining chips when they start to buy purses and shoes.

Oh, and get bigger closets.

Oh, and take up ballroom dancing.

*shrugs*

Guitar playing is what did it for me, kid.

Other than that...don't be a poseur...don't be a metalkid...don't be some emo wanker...

Make yourself UNSTEREOTYPICAL, at the very least span yourself out amongst everyone.

Just be yourself.

OH, and MySpace helps too. Gets those "first impressions" out of the way.

its weird how many guys think im like 21 or something.im thirteen.i dont have any posters.and thats not me Tim,but i wish i was him.more tips would be helpful.ill help you guys by telling you my problem.girls just dont like me.ill be nice to them and as soon as they figure out i like them,they just dont want to hang out any more.and im kind of nervous around hot girls,but im ok with playing in front of a crowd.i dont know whats up.and i have a myspace.

Yikes!!! 13...forget the video!!! I never mentioned it! In fact I'm not here!

Hey it's the facts of life. You're 13. Forget the girls, master your guitar, and I promise you with all that's in my soul they will come later. At your age you're gonna want the girls that are hard to get anyway. The ones that are easy to get are gonna be nothing but trouble with bad reputations later. I know it sucks, but the wait is worth it...I promise. Besides your guitar will NEVER give you any s#!t. (attitude)

i know tommy is good with chicks.ive sen his house on tv.

yeah I saw that video on CRIBS just this weekend! Hey I may very well be 48' date=' but I'll always be 13. So will you.

That probably don't make much since [i']now[/i]...but it will.

And not to sound like a Dad, even though I am, but much later in life, a good steady job, money and a serious attitude about whatever you choose to do, will go a long way with girls. They won't care about what kind of car you drive, or how important you think you are, but they will care about how important you think they are.

They don't like slackers much either. They like providers.

And I was serious when I said get big closets! I mean, BIG closets!

Kid, I really can't help you...honestly, nobody here can. We're all just a bunch of guys (and a few gals) that have one thing in common...Gibson guitars. If you're seriously looking for a lesson in romance, don't count on a guitar forum.

If you don't have a problem with being on stage, then you shouldn't worry 'cause the ladies will notice you. If not now then eventually. Be yourself and don't treat hot chicks any different than you'd treat a friend.

A purple Miata wouldn't hurt though...seriously [-o<

And I know that's not you in the avatar...I may have a picture of TIMMY!!!??? as my avatar but I'm not an idiot. O:)

13 years old? shouldn't you be focusing on school, man?

First thing to know is... it's not you at all. It's them. They aren't looking for some one their age, too much cred for dating older guys. The older chicks mostly won't want to deal with the crap for dating a younger guy. TheLiveSoundGuy nailed it... and the Edward Van Halens of the world prove him right. Forget girls for now. Spend every spare moment with your guitar in your hand.

NOTHING will get you the chicks like being Ozzy's guitar player in 5 years.... [-o<

Dude I'm 38 and married but one thing I noticed through my life was the harder I tried, the less it worked. Meeting someone usually happens at an unexpected time and place. If you try too hard it turns them off...at least in my experience.

Or you could try what some guys do....hit on everything that walks and the percentages say that someone will say yes....not what I did but I've seen it work.

Be cool....and keep playing guitar....the chicks will beat a path to your door.

Archived