Gibson Brands Forums

Imagine What Life Would Be Like If John Lennon Came Back

cookieman15061

I think he would have seen Yoko Ono for who she really is and divorced her' date=' married a, Italian girl, and moved to a small island on the Adriatic coast.[/quote']

Or gone back with Mae Pang... MUCH nicer than Yoko...(but then so are most Rottweilers!)

Or gone back with Mae Pang...

We can only pray that that would have happened. You know that a Beatles reunion would have happened sooner or later too, although I fear it would have been short lived.

There probably would be a reality TV show of John sitting around naked yelling for Yoko. So I'll pass

sometimes our heroes die young and sometimes there our heroes BECAUSE they died young.

Kinda like Elvis at 600 pounds might have changed allot of things I mean think about Michael Jackson, what would have been his legacy if he would have died after Thriller instead of the morbid self destruction thing his life turned into. He truly would have lived on as the great King of Pop not as a textbook example of weird...

I thinks if George was still around that Tom Petty would finally have convinced him to do that Traveling Wilburys tour.

Only if they kicked Jeff Lynne out. That guy single handily ruined Cloud Nine with that god awful ELO production style. Like putting fish sauce and shrimp paste on the most beautiful fruit tart.

I know he's still alive and performing. Up until 6 months ago I worked in Liverpool (and did a stint in the offices above Cavern), I've seen and heard him, though he's sounding a bit rough he has moved on from the Walrus but still getting a crowd. Obviously he's the big headed bear/man and he's obviously got the ear of a new younger generation

BearManwasTheWalrus.jpg

I would think he and Paul would have written a few more songs together - not as the Beatles but as composers. I would venture to say they might have done a TV reunion (of course with all of them still alive) with a lot of comedy injected into it. Yoko would still be there but silenced. No one no matter how much love is involved could put up with that screaming. Instead of Paul opening up the Citi Field Stadium, it would probably have been a 3 day reunion to finally call it quits as the Beatles.

Flip side -

reunite and maybe they could again put harmonies and melodies back into music and put this rap crap etc. to rest. They led the way once and with today's technologies... I doubt they would have stopped in their tracks. Look at who they could get to sit in now... Eric did it back in the 60's... maybe they would just pull everybody back from the 60's to the present and do a world tour Woodstock fashion and all would call it a day. :-k

Archived