Gibson Brands Forums

Eating Healthy.

AXE®

I was watching "Man V Food" one day - the place he was in made a burger with like four patties, a pound of cheese, a pound of bacon, and used grilled-cheese sandwiches for buns.

I looked for a pic, but it's just as well that I didn't find it. It made me hungry the first time...

"Excuse me, waiter? ...Ah, yes, thank you for arranging a corkage with the maitre d' with regards to my liter of Wild Turkey 101 -- would you be so good as to bring me a quart of mayonnaise?"

I just ran 5 miles, and that looks fukkin awesome. Bout 5 pounds of bacon? Now that is inspiration!

I would eat one with noooo problem. Why do you think I run? :D A place in Los Angeles, the Bucket, has a similar burger called 'the Cardiac Arrest' which I usually chase down with a few cold Mexican beers when I'm in town.

Man v Food, in spite of its name, actually serves to document one man's love affair with the virtue of gluttony.

I would eat one with noooo problem. Why do you think I run? :D A place in Los Angeles' date=' the Bucket, has a similar burger called 'the Cardiac Arrest' which I usually chase down with a few cold Mexican beers when I'm in town. [/quote']

Sounds great. Where is it?

Scroll down to the Double Coronary Burger...

http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/menus/WebMenu.pdf

I dunno? I think those Gawjuh Peaches cypher math a bit different:

vis:

CORONARY BYPASS BURGER

Our big sirloin patty topped with a fried egg' date=' [b']three[/b]

slices of American cheese, four slices of bacon, and

a big fat side of mayo. 8.25

DOUBLE CORONARY BURGER

Topped with two fried eggs, four slices of American

cheese, and 5 slices of bacon, with two grilled cheese

sandwiches replacing the buns. 13.25

Seems to me, 'double' the bacon would be 8 slices, not 5. I think they got the cheese right as there are 2 more slices in the sandwiches. But, the never said anything about doubling the mayo.. Hmmm? Is this false advertising?

Strangely, though.. this sounds good.

Holler's over shoulder, "Hey honey!?!? we still got a brick of that gov'ment cheese?" I got a hankerin' for meat and eggs.. No hurry, just make me one up when you get done rotatin' the tires on my Jeep."

Check out the heart attack grill in Chandler, AZ the burgers are called bypass burgers and you can get a Quadruple Burger with four 1/2 patties and six slices of cheese and they dip the buns in grease to fry hem before they build the burger. They also serve only real sugar Mexican coke in the bottle and refuse to put salad on the burgers and no salad bar it's a french fry bar called flatliner fries. They advertise that the meat is at least 30% fat and fried in lard so the if you eat the Quad Bypass burger it measures in at 8000 calories.

Then they add skimpy waitresses barely dressed trying to guarantee a heart attack. and probably the funniest thing is you can get a discount based on your weight I can't remember for sure but at either 350 or 400 pounds they comp your lunch.

Check out the heart attack grill in Chandler' date=' AZ the burgers are called bypass burgers and you can get a Quadruple Burger with four 1/2 patties and six slices of cheese and they dip the buns in grease to fry hem before they build the burger. They also serve only real sugar Mexican coke in the bottle and refuse to put salad on the burgers and no salad bar it's a french fry bar called flatliner fries. They advertise that the meat is at least 30% fat and fried in lard so the if you eat the Quad Bypass burger it measures in at 8000 calories. [/quote']

Great place to get your fill of cholesterol...

hag.jpg

Archived