Gibson Brands Forums

Eating Healthy.

AXE®

Hahaha' date=' I was going to add The Heart Attack Grill to this, but you beat me to it. The waitresses could cause you to have a heart attack without ever eating one of the burgers.

[img']http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Silverbursted/heartattackgrill-003.jpg[/img]

heartattackgrill-001.jpg

Hey, Silverbursted! Quit it, man; you're makin' me hungry!

IMF Is that for real?

Oh yes that was my mate's photo when they went to South America, she couldn't eat it but her fella did and was hurling at the thought of it for days later. They even had guinea pig 'stables' outside fattening them up. One mans meat is another mans poison I guess or in this case one kids pet is another man's fast food dinner.

Oh yes that was my mate's photo when they went to South America' date=' she couldn't eat it but her fella did and was hurling at the thought of it for days later. They even had guinea pig 'stables' outside fattening them up. One mans meat is another mans poison I guess or in this case one kids pet is another man's fast food dinner.

[/quote']

It looks more like a T-rex junior on a plate to me...[thumbup] Jeez..

yep Guinea pig is a major meat provider in several places in Mongolia they stuff them and it a major staple in the meat supply.

Bet they taste like chicken' date=' just like everything else in the world does!

Thank god for cows huh?

[/quote']

...and pigs!!! But always keep in mind: Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty and only the pig enjoys himself.

Archived