Gibson Brands Forums

To the Mods of the Forum

max2343

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious:

Is anyone out there an HR guy or otherwise involved with hiring new people?

Has anyone listed being a forum moderator on their resume?

"Moderator for the Vintage Ball Point Pen forum from 2005 - present"

Your a mod for a pen forum? [biggrin]

normally I start the stupid' date=' directionless threads, not only could I not follow what was going on here, It frustrated me trying to figure out what was going on..........

what a waste of time[/quote']

If your looking for direction on a web site you need more then direction~you need a life.

Looks like as of today' date=' he is one[cool']

[lol] duane v!

BANNED for quoting yourself...LOL!!! j/p[biggrin]

Anywhooo

Just to let all of you know, any decisions of locking or deleting threads, or any disciplinary actions, I will be deferring to ksdaddy and Alnico for approval first, since both have the pulse of the Gibby Forums..... and both are the Sr. Mods.

I WILL NOT undermine any decisions made by Mr. ksdaddy or Mr. Alnico, so please do not ask me to do so publicly or privately.

Thanx[cool]

BANNED for quoting yourself...LOL!!! j/p[biggrin]

Anywhooo

Just to let all of you know' date=' any decisions of locking or deleting threads, or any disciplinary actions, I will be deferring to ksdaddy and Alnico for approval first, since both have the pulse of the Gibby Forums..... and both are the Sr. Mods.

I WILL NOT undermine any decisions made by Mr. ksdaddy or Mr. Alnico, so please do not ask me to do so publicly or privately.

Thanx[cool']

Dude....Alnico barely goes here.

He doesnt even go on the forum only the forums in the italin section.

KS Daddy isn't around here that often either, so when the lounge gets wild, it's all on your shoulders Duane V.... [lol]

See, by the time you go to seek help, all h*ll will be breaking loose. Ya gotta be quick and decisive but fair and just and reasonable... quick on the draw, yet careful not to kill any innocent bystanders. Ya gotta be strong as granite peak yet flexible as the willow branch....

KS Daddy isn't around here that often either' date=' so when the lounge gets wild, it's all on your shoulders Duane V.... [blink']

See, by the time you go to seek help, all h*ll will be breaking loose. Ya gotta be quick and decisive but fair and just and reasonable... quick on the draw, yet careful not to kill any innocent bystanders. Ya gotta be strong as granite peak yet flexible as the willow branch....

And ya gotta have reeeeeeeeal long arms so's you can pat y'rself on the back several times a day...[lol][biggrin]

KS Daddy isn't around here that often either' date=' so when the lounge gets wild, it's all on your shoulders Duane V.... [blink']

[lol]

ummm anything else???? LOL!!!

KS Daddy isn't around here that often either' date=' [b']so when the lounge gets wild, it's all on your shoulders Duane V[/b].... [thumbdn]

He has really broad shoulders:-"

and a very thick skin:-"

so why worry

Peter

Archived