Gibson Brands Forums

I want to do a poll, but...

Riverside

OK' date=' guys, were not all Americans in here. Let us poor foreigners in the game. What is ''Chacarron''?

BTW signatures that are not properly separated from the main body of the post, are clearly annonying, as far as I'm concerned...[/quote']

They are extremely irritating, I keep reading on before I realize its the signature.

Charracon?

No, Chacarron. Chacarron is a song. Youtube it.

It makes me giggly...

I don't mind zigs. The ones listing every guitar pedal and amp you own are cool for me cus I see what's popular (good to own). It helps to have the separation line so you know where the zig begins.

Thank you all for not using 1337.

-----------------------------------------------

7hI2 i2 MY L337 5i9. I'M 7oO K3WL!

I like that sig line.

refusing to poke buttons in sequence to the beat of flashing lights on a screen.

put down the plastic toy. if you wanna do covers, get a real six string!

I've mentioned to a few guys I work with that I would love to come over and play Rock Band or Guitar Hero with them as long as I can bring my Marshall stack and a few humbucker-equipped Gibsons - they've declined...

C'mon!

It would be FUN!!!!

I like that sig line.

refusing to poke buttons in sequence to the beat of flashing lights on a screen.

put down the plastic toy. if you wanna do covers' date=' get a real six string![/color']

I've mentioned to a few guys I work with that I would love to come over and play Rock Band or Guitar Hero with them as long as I can bring my Marshall stack and a few humbucker-equipped Gibsons - they've declined...

C'mon!

It would be FUN!!!!

Hell...

That would be fun, actually...

I don't mind zigs. The ones listing every guitar pedal and amp you own are cool for me cus I see what's popular (good to own).

-----------------------------------------------

7hI2 i2 MY L337 5i9. I'M 7oO K3WL!

What is popular may NOT be good to own.[biggrin]

Glad ya'll like my zig. Its from the heart.

I'd like to thank the countless wannabes, who get excited over being able to manage five "frets" on what would be a single string, for the inspiration.

What is popular may NOT be good to own.:-

I thought everyone here was a bonafide bad *** know-it-all! >.<

Aren't I supposed to attempt golf when I fail at surfing, while making sure not to argue with idiots?

Well, I'm certainly NOT getting any gear at Guitar Center, and There...I've had my say about that!

----------------

wants 500 posts back <----this one took a while to figure out *coughnewmembercough

Archived