Gibson Brands Forums

????

GIANTRobOT420

[biggrin]

I'm figuring if a worthless subject about marijuana legalization can get top billing in the lounge for two weeks, I think this thread can certainly sit in the the LP forum for awhile.[thumbup] ..... The LP forum receives a ton of traffic, and this would certainly be a good way to promote this guitar..... Especially a guitar IMO, that's been one of the better releases by Gibson in quite some time.

Or at least be merged with the other BH thread in the lounge.... just saying[cool]

But I can see your point on how things can get out of hand rather quickly

and so the fighting begins again

I don't see any fighting in this thread...

I did however see a TON of fighting in several gun-related and drug-related threads.

I guess thats ok though....but a controversial artist MUST be buried where no one looks.

That's cool. Should we PM you when we see those types of threads going down the wrong track? I'm guessing you just missed em.

I don't see any fighting in this thread...

I did however see a TON of fighting in several gun-related and drug-related threads.

I guess thats ok though....but a controversial artist MUST be buried where no one looks.

That's cool. Should we PM you when we see those types of threads going down the wrong track? I'm guessing you just missed em.

Let's give the Mod some time to see what he'll do[cool]

Certainly you can read some folks are a bit displeased with the release. But let's face it, there were some belly-aching about the Jeff Beck Oxford cattle blood LP thingy too...... You can never please everyone.

Certainly I think Gibson would like to read the good, bad and indifferent to any new releases.

Ultimately most decisions on this guitar will be made in the show rooms of GC, Sam Ash and other music stores...... I know that's where I will make my final decision.:-s

Yeah! I invite the criticisms on the guitar...not everyone is going to agree that its the nicest looking guitar Gibson has released in a looooong time.....thats what this is all about. I just asked that we stop comparing Buckethead to Slash because it doesnt make sense. Thasall.

. I just asked that we stop comparing Buckethead to Slash because it doesnt make sense. Thasall.

that will never happen' date=' and I'm sure even BH would understand because of whom he replaced..... Anytime you replace a "iconic" guitarist like a Slash, the door is wide open for comparison..... It's nearly impossible to escape it.[cool

For me I don't care if that white LP is a Donny Osmond sig model.... It's so unique, and has a lot of visual qualities of a Norlin, and all the unique electronic upgrades that really separates it from any factory LP I've seen, I just cant help but to be curious about it.

Hopefully it plays and sounds as good as it looks[cool]

^ I hear ya....new Guns is not supposed to be old Guns...people don't like change though and i've been hearing it for 8 years lol....

I won't get into my thoughts on Slash though....i know there are many huge fans here.

Lets talk about this guitar!! I'ma try it as soon as my local shop has one...

In fact...i better call them and see if they are getting one....

okay, gibson....

it looks like I won't be getting that prs custom 24 at the beginning of next year.

hmmm... that's a tough decision...

eh shred?

hey, what happened to that jowaxe guy always giving you a hard time?

I'll bet he comes in here saying he already ordered one and has the torches ready.

eh shred?

hey' date=' what happened to that jowaxe guy always giving you a hard time?

[/quote']

Actually him and I are cool....he never gave me too much of a hard time...he mentioned that he was taking a vacation with his lady to like Cuba or something like that. Turns out he lives in Toronto too. I might go see his band play next month! LOL!

Archived