Gibson Brands Forums

2003 Stock Firebird V - using - Fender Deluxe Amp

bluezguy

Hey Guys...

Heres a recording of an Elmore James song I did called 'Shake Your Money Maker'

I used my Firebird V with stock pickups and my stock Fender Deluxe amp with volume setting at 8.5. No effects or footpedals are used except a bit of reverb off the board... you'd have to ask the soundman for sure.

Through the Fender, I find the bird amazing (ceramic pickups). Through a 100 watt Marshall, I'm not so sure... I'm still tweaking knobs on this one.

Kansas City and Got My Mojo Workin' are done on the same amp but with a 1992 335 Dot Re-Issue.

http://jakewiseman.com

I can't open it.

Craig

Hey Craig... thanks for tryin' but I don't know what to tell you. I just clicked on it at a different computer and it opens... so does the WWW link at the bottom of the post. Email me describe what's happening or not happening. Thanks!

The link with the song title does not bring up an arrow. On your website it's the same.

Craig

Thanks Craig... I don't know waz happenin' [laugh]

The blue link with the web site name after the last sentence of the post as well as the 'WWW' link at the bottom of the post work for me at home, on the job computer, and a buddies mobile laptop.

Thanks for attempting to listen. It's an unpolished, gritty recording anyway which'll be done properly in a studio someday. If ya want, just bypass this site and go directly to DemolitionBluesBand.com with any browser.

Thanks,

Archived