Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson in trouble??

Tim Plains

Madagascar Rosewood?

Do you suppose that a guitar would be more valuable if produced in the pre-busted era?

Did anyone make note of the date for serial-number queries somewhere down the road?

Actually what will probably happen is that since you registered your guitar with Gibson they will track you down and either confiscate you guitar or impose an extra heavy tax which you must pay or go to jail... either way, you'll be singin' the blues.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually what will probably happen is that since you registered your guitar with Gibson they will track you down and either confiscate you guitar or impose an extra heavy tax which you must pay or go to jail... either way' date=' you'll be singin' the blues.[/quote']

I don't have any gibson registered....come to think of it, I have never owned a Gibson.....the pics I posted were fake.....yea...thats right...fake....

They'll never take it alive!!!!

I don't have any gibson registered....come to think of it' date=' I have never owned a Gibson.....the pics I posted were fake.....yea...thats right...fake....

They'll never take it alive!!!![/quote']

Yeah mine too, and it was made in China! (lesser of two evils)

Of course I can not make any official comment about the news article.

As far as the thread' date=' yes I deleted it as the title of the thread violated our rules.

I am not going to air out all the reason why a change in moderators has been made. I will say that there are many circumstances that led to the change. There was an investigation that was performed over the past two months. Which lead to the action taken today.

I would like to ask that people remain civil, and make sure that they follow all rules. I would hate for this issue to grow and cause more problems.

Thanks,

S[/quote']

2 month investigation????

Don't screw with us AXE....

Where'd you hear that?

The news article is being updated regularly.

If you'd slow down and pull your heads outcherasses and research a little.

UPDATED: To clarify that charges have yet to be filed and identify the federal agency involved in the office search; adds statement from Gibson

Archived