Gibson Brands Forums

Silverbursts

silv8r8urst

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The paint job up near the toggle switch' date=' where the neck joins.....looks a bit fakakta, no?[/quote']

No? No. A little more black here, but not odd at all. The angle of the photo changes the appearance. Don't get too paranoid. 1st of all, she's not for sale. Next point is that I bought her NEW from Guitar Center.

Regards

SLS

No? No. A little more black here' date=' but not odd at all. The angle of the photo changes the appearance. Don't get too paranoid. 1st of all, she's not for sale. Next point is that I bought her NEW from Guitar Center.

Regards

SLS

[/quote']

heh, paranoid? i don't follow you. for sale? what? Guitar Center, oh that explains it...B stock?

I have a 78 silverburst and i'm having such a hard time deciding what pickups to put into it. especially the bridge, because the originals didn't come with it when I bought it. I basically want a versatile bridge PU that can go from hard rock to a bit of metal and blues. does anyone have experience with the 498t? I've also heard the bareknuckle rebel yell is a great pickup for LPs. i guess its either one of those or a SD JB....any suggestions will be helpful, thanks...

Did anyone see Conan O'Brien's final show? He rocked out a beautiful custom silver burst to close out the show. FREEBIRD featuring Will Ferrell lead vocals, Beck on Dan Electro guitar, Billy Gibbons on Les Paul, James someone, Max Wineberg etc and Neil Young.

md_horiz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i just bought a 1988 GIbson les paul showcase edition silverburst, it is unreal, i had the same problem as the first guy buy this guitar or the 2007 custom silverburst, i went vintage and everything is all original LOVE it and will not be for sale for a very long time, i figured it would be easy to buy the 2007 custom when the time was right but these showcase never go on sale

Archived