Gibson Brands Forums

Trying to Reach Gibson Repair

bkharmony

Seems plenty of you here have spoken with these folks in Nashville before. Are they usually completely unresponsive' date=' or is this perhaps because of the FBI raid?[/quote']

Man, bk. Could I ever ............. . But, I said I wouldn't, if you didn't. Fair is fair. Do you want Nashville for electric info for certain or Bozeman for acoustic? Acoustic try 1-800-426-2636 or 1-406-556-2100. All joking aside, I am not at home and can't remember the Nashville regular and not so regular numbers off hand, or Customer Service. I'm sorry. Others will recall though. You sound as though you have been trying already and, thus, have the nos. You will get all kind of opinions on your question itself depending on who did and didn't get help when he or she called. But, it seems likely they might be a little hard to get anywhere with today. We ok?

Man' date=' bk. Could I ever ............. . But, I said I wouldn't, if you didn't. Fair is fair. Do you want Nashville for electric info for certain or Bozeman for acoustic? Acoustic try 1-800-426-2636 or 1-406-556-2100. All joking aside, I am not at home and can't remember the Nashville regular and not so regular numbers off hand, or Customer Service. I'm sorry. Others will recall though. You sound as though you have been trying already and, thus, have the nos. You will get all kind of opinions on your question itself depending on who did and didn't get help when he or she called. But, it seems likely they might be a little hard to get anywhere with today. We ok?

[/quote']

I think I've got the number for repair in Nashville. The recording keeps prompting me to leave a message. Tried several times. Talked to my "Gibson Authorized Luthier" here, to be sure I was calling the right place. I also sent my message via email. I'm just surprised at the complete lack of response. Makes me wonder int he raid turned them upside down

But anyway, yeah, we OK!

Archived