Gibson Brands Forums

Are you happy with yourself?

Basshole

Like, is there anything you would want to change about yourself? I'm watching this show with my mom about people and plastic surgery. And how they are not happy with them self.

Now I'm not the best looking guy around but I got self confidence, and I wish I had a six pack (for Christmas please).

Would you change anything about you?

There is always something we don't like about ourselves, but we find ways to look over them.

I've been working in that six-pack thing for years but I'm yet so far away...

Other than that... A beautiful wife, 2 sons to be born in few days, decent job, decent money, a house in mortgage, and a Gibson!

Things that would really like to have: more time available to play my Gibson and a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 at the garage. But I can certainly live without them...

Like' date=' is there anything you would want to change about yourself? I'm watching this show with my mom about people and plastic surgery. And how they are not happy with them self.

Now I'm not the best looking guy around but I got self confidence, and I wish I had a six pack (for Christmas please).

Would you change anything about you?

There is always something we don't like about ourselves, but we find ways to look over them.[/quote']

I'm really self concise 'cause I drank my 6 pack while staring at myself in the mirror.

Otherwise all is honky dory.

I would like to increase my penis size by 2 inches but then what would I do with a 15-inch wienner?

Seriously I would like to change my posture' date=' I slouch a lot.

Other than than nothing...I am one sexy motherf***...[/quote']

You could join a circus.

And I find it funny that the person who wants a big member named himself StiffHand.

He, yea unfortunatley the stiffhand thing comes from having a metal plate on my neck after a disc replacement, my left hand gets really stiff, actually today is a bad day. Still that is not the main reason my playing sucks, spending too much time here and watching tv are the main reasons.

He' date=' yea unfortunatley the stiffhand thing comes from having a metal plate on my neck after a disc replacement, my left hand gets really stiff, actually today is a bad day. Still that is not the main reason my playing sucks, spending too much time here and watching tv are the main reasons.

[/quote']

Maybe too much time with the pump.

Archived