Gibson Brands Forums

Are you happy with yourself?

Basshole

I've been working in that six-pack thing for years but I'm yet so far away...

Other than that... A beautiful wife' date=' 2 sons to be born in few days, decent job, decent money, a house in mortgage, and a Gibson!

[/quote']

Wow that is fantastic news, please do keep us all updated[biggrin]

I am a happy soul. Firstly I am alive, I never over look that! very happily married for ten years, close to my parents, have awesome pubs/restaurants that are safe and full of great characters (and only 5 minute walk away), can afford to eat and stay healthy, my house and area is relatively crime free and I can just live life without paranoias LOL, do what I love for a living and use Abraham Lincoln's ethos of a man is as happy as he makes his mind up to be.

Matt

and use Abraham Lincoln's ethos of a man is as happy as he makes his mind up to be.

Matt

Hey Sear it's nice to see someone from across the pond finds something positive in one of our historical figures.

Mr. Lincoln might have come from simple means but his breadth of vision and compassion held this country together.

I love lots of things about Lincoln and also Franklin Roosevelt Cookie !

Roosevelt like Lincoln seemed so positive about life. I love the quote "Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds"

Like Sarah Connor says in Terminator 2, we make our own fate and we are in charge of ourselves!

By the way Cookie my dad loved what Roosevelt said about anxiety too Cookie.

"the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

That really got me thinking about relativism too and opened a life long can of worms for me

These are great, great men that I find comfort and inspiration in.

Matt

Nice to hear in an era when the rest of the world wants our apologies for being who we are. History is a better teacher than t-shirt slogan.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I will drink to that Cookie

What country' date=' person/s haven't done the most monsterous things in history? None of us are perfect after all[cool']

Matt

ps Bush has some great quotes. Great for a different reason (some are side splitting!!!)

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes.htm

He' date=' yea unfortunatley the stiffhand thing comes from having a metal plate on my neck after a disc replacement, my left hand gets really stiff, actually today is a bad day. Still that is not the main reason my playing sucks, spending too much time here and watching tv are the main reasons.

[/quote']

You mean a plate like ..this one??

GarysCam050.jpg

GarysCam052.jpg

I also need massive lower back surgery,(bone on bone in 2 joints) a hip replaced, both knees replaced, and bone spurs removed from a wrist & both hands...............

So, if I could change anything about myself, i'd have not lived so wild (no breaking horses for sure) and taken much better care of myself.

I'm only 46

Hey Sear it's nice to see someone from across the pond finds something positive in one of our historical figures.

Mr. Lincoln might have come from simple means but his breadth of vision and compassion held this country together.

can I get an OH MAN!

i want boobs that grow and shrink at will.

mechanic visit? wills boobs to a D cup

jog? wills cup to an A cup

honestly, mom traumatised me with her cosmetic surgeries. in my teens boys visited me to see her.

she has X-men boobs. they will never sag. a strange grandma she will make.

in the end we can't compete with 20-something-year-olds for ever, not on looks anyways.

a woman with cultivated interests, experience and confidence is more alluring long term anyways.

or so i tell myself every day while i look in the glass at expression lines that don't fade.

for the record, men are hotter than boys and huge is scary *access denied

Archived