Gibson Brands Forums

I want to punch this kids hair right in the face!!!

ShredAstaire

Thoughts?

You have some serious issues.... Why do you care what he wants to look like. You remind me of my father who couldn't stand the fact that I wanted to have long hair when I was a kid..... Grow up if you don't like his look quit looking at his photo.... Easy!

Here's the kicker -

Think how much time he spent in the bathroom developing that look to the perfection you see....

Now he's so proud, he's taking pics of himself!!!

When's the last time YOU accomplished something that pleased you so?

[-(

Okay, I'm just pulling your leg....

If he walked past me in the mall I wouldn't look twice.

On second thought, I'd probably stare at him if he was foolish enough to make eye contact.

I'm usually not kind to those who so shamelessly seek attention at any cost - I give 'em what they want.

[cool][-(

Damn!

I NEVER had my hair that long!

Well, between 1984 and just a couple years ago it was pretty close several times.....

:-)

Heck, I might just grow it all out again - with a Grizzly Adams beard to boot!

I dunno, lotsa gray in there now....

/chuckle

I had a living room full of that kind of hair a week or so ago... one of the local metal bands stopped by the house for a lesson in blues guitar. No big deal, it's just hair. Kids are people. They get to express themselves just like everyone else. As long as they are not doing irreparable damage, they're fine.

L'il bastid needs a cheeseburger. or 9.

This is your future folks, this is what will take care of us when we're old.

Emo homes where they cut you to sleep. And cry over cut trees.

While eating their vegan burgers and giving every last shred of freedom we had away.

I want to slap his mama.

Hey, she is young, seems to be growing breastestes... leave her alone.

I had whatever the girls were into, mostly long hair back then - and they loved it.

Today it is shorter for convenience. Anyone got any Vitalis? oops... Dippity Do? oops... hmmm, hair gel?

Got hair? Told Dad mine was falling out... he said don't worry, it will stop one day and smiled.

L'il bastid needs a cheeseburger. or 9.

This is your future folks' date=' this is what will take care of us when we're old.

Emo homes where they cut you to sleep. And cry over cut trees.

While eating their vegan burgers and giving every last shred of freedom we had away.

I want to slap his mama.[/quote']

I thought we had this now?

I saw a guy with that exact same haircut just the other day. Reminds me of flock of seagulls lol. My Fiancée was with me at the time and I pointed it out to her. She just said, "well how was your hair in the 80's?" My reply "It was cool, real cool" lmao.

my daughter once said to me "Dad, I want to have purple hair" I said " ok lets go and get it done but instead of purple, let's get green" . She didn't get it done lol. I was one to talk though, I had an eye brow ring lol

Archived