Gibson Brands Forums

What's wrong with this picture?

Lowdown

The inlay on the headstock is too small and the TRC is sitting on the Nut... Wrong wood used for the fretboard wrong screws in the pup rings...Oh and the headstock is not the right shape.... A poor fake...

[cool]:-$ Touchdown!

Yep. Have reported this 3 times now. Twice yesterday' date='when 1 person had already bid on it. Now there is "6" bidders! I also fired off a few questions to see if I could shake him up a bit but I haven't heard squat from him.Figures.

Just hope eBay takes this down before the deadline. Cannot believe the audacity this creep has to ask that much.[biggrin]

Fake Bigsby,the old stickers on the pups again,plastic position block inlays etc.

Bastards!

But yet the seller has 100% good feedback. Hmmm.... trust that rating system? and it is still there. Way to go Ebay.

#-o[angry] Very peed off. Reported this countless times' date='spoke to live rep. Filed 2 complaints. Reported to Gibson. Yet still NOTHING! [angry Yet,someone just parted with $2600!? I will let them know when they leave feedback they are now the proud owners of a $2600 piece of firewood...

Money. That's all it comes down to. eBay wins either way. As I told them - they(eBay)are no more better than the scum who sell this fakes. Disgusting. I'm guessing,because it was just 1 item from an individual they couldn't really be bothered? Sick.

Anyone with a spare minute should let off some steam and tell eBay their thoughts on this matter.

They haven't heard the last of me. I'm looking to place a complaint with someone higher up now.

[angry]Reported this countless times' date='spoke to live rep. Filed 2 complaints. Reported to Gibson.[/quote']

Same here. I just let them know that the sale went through, effectively with the blessings of eBay.

I'm looking to place a complaint with someone higher up now.

Let us know if you find the appropriate e-mail address of that "someone higher up".

DJ

--

Another success story - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220519055686&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:AU:1123

This was ANOTHER custom. Same as the one that eBay let go through(more than likely because they were getting a nice slice of that $2600 bid)except this one was white. They were quick on pulling this though. Seller claimed innocence,said he won it in a competition. Makes you wonder what the competition was?...

Archived