Gibson Brands Forums

It has been fun!!

Shadow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James, I wish you the best of luck in your new job. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me, making me a mod and all, and I appreciate the guidance you've provided and the hellish schedule you've put up with keeping the site and board going. I don't know who will be taking your position but please let them know we all want to make the transition as smooth as possible and we'll try to keep the drama to a minimum.

I don't know who will be taking your position but please let them know we all want to make the transition as smooth as possible and we'll try to keep the drama to a minimum.

I think the new guy will need some hazing:-"

Best of luck to you Shadow.

Are you sure taking a job as a turkey-sexer is a wise move this close to Thanksgiving?

Saw a special on Discovery Channel about this time last year about turkey farms, they interviewed a guy who's job description was "Sperm Wrangler"

No joke, I mean that has got to suck, no pun intended #-o

At least when people ask what his job is, he won't have to describe or explain it #-o

James

I gotta say thanx for everything in helping with our Epi forums, man that place was a war-zone until you stepped in and provided some direction, and improving the forum itself.

Also thanks for showing support to us Moderators. Hopefully the next Admin will be as supportive not only to the Mods, but more importantly to all the Gibson and Epiphone forum members.[biggrin]

Good-luck and may the road rise-up to meet you wherever you land.... You will be missed[crying]

Having been a mod and admin before, my hats off to you. Keep strummin and drop by. Now you can be a mod without all the admin issues!

Now let's talk severance pay... and add to those epi's....

A '59 Reissue Tom Murphy aged Les Paul. I know you had to inquire...right?

Archived