Gibson Brands Forums

Fed Up With FedEX

Yew

Hey Guys!

My Brand New 61 Reissue is in the post at the minuite (mail for all you yankees.) But Unfortunately Gibson or the importer also used fedex. And the shop i bought it from left the old import stickers on the box, causing them to get all confused even though brighton to nottingham is CLERLY a domestic trip. So this next day delivery, has became Before 10AM Tomorrow. And Thats 5 Days =(

On the bright side, I can join the gibson club soon =P

Very nice! I got one really cheap last year off a guy on eBay, brand new in the box for under $1,500 USD. Expected a surprise, which turned out to be that it's an absolute killer, one of the best new Gibos I've ever had. EVery collection needs one.

going to have to wait for a bit to wear her in as shes technically a christmas present, and sorry about the terrible light, but the old gibson problems of heratige orange and no bevels have gone

its a lovely dark cherry, and the bevels are reasonable, (not exactly like the 60's models with bevels upto the pickguard, but bigger than any other sg i have played. maybe around an inch in the cutaways.....

I don't think the light is bad in those pictures. It's actually pretty cool.

I just wanted to see it in natural light to get a better feel for the color. I know my Standard looks almost black in light like that. Actually... the color is about the same.

I have a bunch of pics of my SG on my phone but I can't upload them.

Archived