Gibson Brands Forums

Forum members that should be banned?

dem00n

We should vote for Boss hog to be reinstated as mod and then ask him to kick dem00n out #-o

TG, I've told you before, I think you're one of the genuinely nice guys on this forum. I enjoy your posts, your willingness to share experiences both good and bad. And you have a great sense of humor. It's difficult for me to find any way to view your continued reference to Jocko as "Boss Hog" as anything other than disrespectful and provocotive. I don't see the need for it and I don't see how Jocko could respond to it without acrimony. Don't you think you've made your point by now? Do you think you could drop your personal need to insult the man in here where everybody else has to see it?

TG' date=' I've told you before, I think you're one of the genuinely nice guys on this forum. I enjoy your posts, your willingness to share experiences both good and bad. And you have a great sense of humor. It's difficult for me to find any way to view your continued reference to Jocko as "Boss Hog" as anything other than disrespectful and provocotive. I don't see the need for it and I don't see how Jocko could respond to it without acrimony. Don't you think you've made your point by now? Do you think you could drop your personal need to insult the man in here where everybody else has to see it? [/quote']

+1 there brother...

Jocko's a mate and still is..

Regards

TG' date=' I've told you before, I think you're one of the genuinely nice guys on this forum. I enjoy your posts, your willingness to share experiences both good and bad. And you have a great sense of humor. It's difficult for me to find any way to view your continued reference to Jocko as "Boss Hog" as anything other than disrespectful and provocotive. I don't see the need for it and I don't see how Jocko could respond to it without acrimony. Don't you think you've made your point by now? Do you think you could drop your personal need to insult the man in here where everybody else has to see it? [/quote']

He's tried to offend me repeatedly (he failed at it, I'm not easily offended... less if it's on the net) :)

But, you are right anyway, thanks for saying it, I'll edit that ASAP[thumbup]

Archived