Gibson Brands Forums

Forum members that should be banned?

dem00n

Oh nothing...just taking some heat off dem00n....though i'm sure some would have some reasons... [cool]

He can take the heat... in fact I think he wanted all the heat... or he wouldn't have posted this weird thread[biggrin]

It would be funny if some other member called "demOOn" joined... it would piss dem00n off [cool]

He's tried to offend me repeatedly (he failed at it' date=' I'm not easily offended... less if it's on the net) [lol']

But, you are right anyway, thanks for saying it, I'll edit that ASAP[thumbup]

That takes a big man, I applaud you. I have gained a new respect. [cool]

From what I've seen so far and noticed,since the short time I've been a member of this forum,is that there are a select few who fail to see the humour behind the lines that are posted.

Life's too freaking short to be carrying on like spoilt little school chumps,kiddies-so get over it. Take a deep breath,read the post/reply again and take it with a grain of salt. Have a laugh.

It's just a damn forum after all....sheesh. Stop being so freaking serious.

Now go play your strat. I mean LP.

From what I've seen so far and noticed' date='since the short time I've been a member of this forum,is that there are a select few who fail to see the humour behind the lines that are posted.

Life's too freaking short to be carrying on like spoilt little school chumps,kiddies-so get over it. Take a deep breath,read the post/reply again and take it with a grain of salt. Have a laugh.

It's just a damn forum after all....sheesh. Stop being so freaking serious.

Now go play your strat. I mean LP.[/quote']

Bass! icon_jam.gif

He can take the heat... in fact I think he wanted all the heat... or he wouldn't have posted this weird thread[biggrin]

It would be funny if some other member called "demOOn" joined... it would piss dem00n off [lol]

I would flip...#-o

Archived