Gibson Brands Forums

The All New Dusk Tiger

intenseiam

At first glance, it's a bit too much.

At second glance, it's still a bit too much.

Makes me not want to glance a third time.

Shouldn't the features of this guitar be the real selling point?

Why do they have to try and back up all the bells and whistles with an "exclusive" look?

I don't need, or want fangs on my fretboard.

I wonder how many people would be into this model, and these features if you could get it in a package that looks like a good old Les Paul

It might even keep the cost down.

+1 for gibson for making new stuff, some might like it some might not, but at least they are trying, and with style: the HD-6X, the Robot, Dark Fire, and now Dusk Tiger.

Other companies try the same stuff but they don't have the name gibson has, so most fail at it. If line 6 makes the variax some people will buy it and some wont, but the rest wont even know there was such a thing. With gibson? It makes the news even here in this God forsaken third world pseudo commie country.

Gibson has the responsibility of doing this and I applaud them for doing it.

Would you rather have them just make 59 les paul reissues in 1 finish?

Would you rather have them just make the original les paul with that trapezoid bridge and p90s? (I love those but damn I wouldnt like them to be the only gibson available!)

Gibson is the leader in electric guitar innovation. They have always been and will always be. I'm glad to be a gibson owner and enthusiast.

It's pretty damn ugly in my opinion. You'd think it would be a little cheaper since they are evidently carving the top out mobile home wall panel from 1970. Also, I can't stand the pickguard/trim.. and the fangs are not good either. *sigh*

+1 for gibson for making new stuff' date=' some might like it some might not, but at least they are trying, and with style: the HD-6X, the Robot, Dark Fire, and now Dusk Tiger.

Other companies try the same stuff but they don't have the name gibson has, so most fail at it. If line 6 makes the variax some people will buy it and some wont, but the rest wont even know there was such a thing. With gibson? It makes the news even here in this God forsaken third world pseudo commie country.

[lol] Now that's funny TG.

My first thoughts - :-k say what!? Sorry,don't like it.At all.

Archived