Gibson Brands Forums

Taking a walkabout...

Bluemoon

Blue' date=' are you going to come back as bluemoody-light and spreading racial hate?[/quote']

That's a thought.

My first stop on my walkabout, though, is to check out Demoon's mother and sister. Then I might come down to your wedding (and sample some local talent). And last, I might head over to PA to help Axe weld some crap together. I might even swing by Indianapolis to jam with the Homz and his lovely wife. Then I am off to England to have a few drinks with Sear and then check out Roger's pad.

My last stop is R9's house to check out his collection of fine Hondo instruments.

Got to go pack.

That's a thought.

My first stop on my walkabout' date=' though, is to check out Demoon's mother and sister. Then I might come down to your wedding (and sample some local talent). And last, I might head over to PA to help Axe weld some crap together. I might even swing by Indianapolis to jam with the Homz and his lovely wife. Then I am off to England to have a few drinks with Sear and then check out Roger's pad.

My last stop is R9's house to check out his collection of fine Hondo instruments.

Got to go pack.

[/quote']

You need to stop over in Denver and try out my hand built amps.

Archived