Gibson Brands Forums

Taking a break

Silenced Fred

Hadn't really noticed, Fred, but not to worry. Seems like quite a few of us are steppin' on our own you-know-whats lately. Tell you what, you get to feelin' however you gotta feel about stuff, and come on back. Might take a week, might take twenty minutes.

When you're done, you can order this cool t-shirt, sorta let peeps know you're the captain of your ship...or something.

Hadn't really noticed' date=' Fred, but not to worry. Seems like quite a few of us are steppin' on our own you-know-whats lately. Tell you what, you get to feelin' however you gotta feel about stuff, and come on back. Might take a week, might take twenty minutes.[/quote']

Ditto on all points. I hadn't noticed either, Fred, but I sure have noticed that I've been pretty cranky lately. Maybe it's the change in weather; who knows. Log off for a bit and come back whenever you feel like it.

Fred the worst thing you did was nothing.

lol

Dont leave come back!

We need more teens!

Eh, I just logged on to see how things were going, just got back from band practice and it was mediocre at best, we need a lot more organization.

LOL I need to fill the teen role? dem00n, you crack me up

Eh' date=' I just logged on to see how things were going, just got back from band practice and it was mediocre at best, we need a lot more organization.

LOL I need to fill the teen role? dem00n, you crack me up[/quote']

Shut up!

Leave!

Just kidding.

Sorry...im craving for sushi...badly.

I really don't want to risk it' date=' you know, my friend almost died from one of their hot dogs no joke, so I am kinda hesitant on their sushi :-

[/quote']

I had the hot dogs and didnt like it.

Theres like 6 7/11's and they dont carry any sushi.

Though try one of the sandwhiches jack chesse turkey...its really good i have one like once a month for the past 2 years. [biggrin]

I had the hot dogs and didnt like it.

Theres like 6 7/11's and they dont carry any sushi.

Though try one of the sandwhiches jack chesse turkey...its really good i have one like once a month for the past 2 years. [biggrin]

I will have to try one, all I get there are Slurpees, Double Gulps, and slim jims if i want something to eat, may have to try a sandwich though

Archived