Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rat

les paul tribute guitar

Anyone own a Les Paul Tribute guitar? If so can you tell us what you think. I hear they are pretty sweet and they are selling like hotcakes on ebay for around 3299!

Anyone own a Les Paul Tribute guitar? If so can you tell us what you think. I hear they are pretty sweet and they are selling like hotcakes on ebay for around 3299!

I don't but it's very nice. I wonder what the intonation is like with that bridge.

i got an email from guitarguitar.co.uk yesterday offering the guitar for £2229...

saw somewhere had it 2800 usd new

saw somewhere had it 2800 usd new

Ive seen them going for 3199 -3299 on ebay and at online stores for 36ish. But it looks like one may slip by the radar tonight for 2800.

Ive seen them going for 3199 -3299 on ebay and at online stores for 36ish. But it looks like one may slip by the radar tonight for 2800.

Been at 2800 for a couple of weeks, still available.