Gibson Brands Forums

Ugh i headbang to hard.

dem00n

yeah it happens. people who don't understand it just don't feel it. you get caught up in the groove and your body takes over. my neck is pretty jacked up from years of the stuff. my chiropractor once asked me if i got into a high-speed accident cuz of the whiplash. you should prolly look into seeing one....

I'm old.

Never did it when I was playing rock, 'cuz it wasn't done in those days.

Broke some wood and concrete blocks on occasion. But then I caught #$%% from "the boss" (an 8th Dan at the time) who suggested that even if you get good at breaking stuff with your head, it's still putting too much G stresses on the brain. Given that I don't figure I, nor anyone else can lose that many brain cells without adverse consequences, I quit doin' it. I think he just wanted me to keep doing his PR, though, and I likely couldn't do it with an IQ of 26.

m

I'm old.

Never did it when I was playing rock' date=' 'cuz it wasn't done in those days.

Broke some wood and concrete blocks on occasion. But then I caught #$%% from "the boss" (an 8th Dan at the time) who suggested that even if you get good at breaking stuff with your head, it's still putting too much G stresses on the brain. Given that I don't figure I, nor anyone else can lose that many brain cells without adverse consequences, I quit doin' it. I think he just wanted me to keep doing his PR, though, and I likely couldn't do it with an IQ of 26.

m

[/quote']

[biggrin][lol] Please never leave this forum M. You're a breath of fresh air mate. [thumbup]

yeah it happens. people who don't understand it just don't feel it. you get caught up in the groove and your body takes over. my neck is pretty jacked up from years of the stuff. my chiropractor once asked me if i got into a high-speed accident cuz of the whiplash. you should prolly look into seeing one....

I knew one idiot that not only whiplashed himself' date=' but literally TORE 2 ligaments in the base of his neck doing this..............it took me......uh, no, not me, HIM 2 months to fully heal. [thumbup

Archived