Gibson Brands Forums

No More Sex!!

daveinspain

You stole the words right out of my mouth Neo.

Yeah' date=' I remember the day I told her that SHE was the first to break our vows.

Of course she angrily denied it.

I told her "Remember at the altar, you said '[b']I do[/b]' in front of all those people?"

"Yes."

"Well, you don't anymore!"

That was the beginning of the end...

:-)

So to prevent Global Warming' date=' all we have to do is ban Tiger & Bill Clinton!![/quote']

I think that if someone has to be banned it is Monica instead of Bill Clinton. If my mind don't play tricks on my I remember that Bill only teached Monica how to play the sax, the activity of Bill was reduced to smoke a cigar at the end of the lessons.

Tiger doesn't have to be banned too because the lack of physical activity on golf lets him increase the breathing rate in other activities.

Bill was reduced to smoke a cigar at the end of the lessons.

How hot is the ember on the tip of that cigar?

That alone is reason enough (in my opinion) to prohibit him from taking another breath until he dies.

Just sayin'......

[blink]

[cool]

Medieval Warm Period was a time of warm weather between about AD 800–1300' date=' what evil human activities happened to cause that warm period? The earth warms the earth cools, it's not human activity that causes it.[/quote']

The Earth goes through warming periods of 10000 years, and then cooling periods, or Ice Ages of 10000 years. Man simply increases the effect of these periods.

The earth will warm anyway but man's activity causes excess greenhouse gases to be released and so thickens the ozone layer, and traps more of the longwave radiation reflected of the Earth's surface.

Greenhouse gases are necessary to keep the earth at an habitable temperature, but man's activity causes the Earth to become even hotter.

I think that if someone has to be banned it is Monica instead of Bill Clinton. If my mind don't play tricks on my I remember that Bill only teached Monica how to play the sax' date=' the activity of Bill was reduced to smoke a cigar at the end of the lessons.

Tiger doesn't have to be banned too because the lack of physical activity on golf lets him increase the breathing rate in other activities.[/quote']

Everyone thinks Monica was only an intern...but I'm pretty sure she was on the President's staff.

The Earth goes through warming periods of 10000 years' date=' and then cooling periods, or Ice Ages of 10000 years. Man simply increases the effect of these periods.

The earth will warm anyway but man's activity causes excess greenhouse gases to be released and so thickens the ozone layer, and traps more of the longwave radiation reflected of the Earth's surface.

Greenhouse gases are necessary to keep the earth at an habitable temperature, but man's activity causes the Earth to become even hotter.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure the warming period during the midieval period was due to SUV's used during the Crusades!

Actually I made this up.... but it could happen.....[blink]

I am sure it is easy to make jokes from across the Atlantic, but here in the States we have a Puritanical tradition continued on by the American Taliban. They would jump on something to impose a purity law. All while they are making nasty on the down low in airport bathrooms, while doing meth with male prostitutes, or on government financed trips to South America.

Archived