Gibson Brands Forums

I found my Holy Grail and starting a ''Les Paul Supreme'' thread!

Hector Arcadius

Perhaps the Supreme is the least mentioned Les Paul model in the forums and I can testify that it is by far the most beautiful guitar I have ever laid my eyes on (up close and personal that is!).

Yes, I have found my Holy Grail and I think that Supremes definately deserve a new thread around here!

Here I go:

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

Lets see what you got...

Perhaps the Supreme is the least mentioned Les Paul model in the forums and I can testify that it is by far the most beautiful guitar I have ever laid my eyes on (up close and personal that is!).

Yes' date=' I have found my Holy Grail and I think that Supremes definately deserve a new thread around here!

Here I go:

[img']http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/HectorArcadius/Various%20guitars%20amps%20pedals%20and%20such/DSC00613.jpg[/img]

DSC00616.jpg

Lets see what you got...

WHOOWEE!!!!!

Guys ( lady)!!!

No' date=' no, no! I didn't buy it! #-o :)

I took the photos at my friend's music store! This one goes for EUR 3,300.00 and by saying ''holy grail'' I mean that it is the guitar I will always look for to buy and perhaps some day I will be able to afford!

[/quote']

awww...shucks....guess we didn't help any GAS for it?

^guitars are more expensive in Europe than in the US!

+1!

Actually they have the same tag on them. what you see in US in dollars, you see in europe in Euros! With an exchange rate USD/EUR at around 1,5, you do the math...!

Get your sun-screen & bathing suits for the summer and a few clothes for our (light and not so long...) winters. Your gibbies / amps and you're set man!

Archived