Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Replacement Neck

dizzy8

Hi, I'm in Cincinnati, OH and I've got a beautiful Tom Murphy sprayed Les Paul with an after market neck on it. The neck is way too slim for me, but it has a beautiful brazilian rosewood fingerboard. Can anyone recommend a place to get a 59 profile neck and somebody who can do the work to put the brazilian rosewood fingerboard on the new neck?

Yeah, they went to a lot of trouble for it... it's a tiny neck profile. A lot slimmer than my '57 strat. I'm not sure if I have any pics of it. I'll get some up I'm sure. It's really a gorgeous piece and has a killer tone, but that neck is way too skinny for me. I've had the guitar for two years. It's a gorgeous Honey Burst.

Hi' date=' I'm in Cincinnati, OH and I've got a beautiful Tom Murphy sprayed Les Paul with an after market neck on it. The neck is way too slim for me, but it has a beautiful brazilian rosewood fingerboard. Can anyone recommend a place to get a 59 profile neck and somebody who can do the work to put the brazilian rosewood fingerboard on the new neck?[/quote']

Gibson Repair and Restoration!

CB

Archived