Gibson Brands Forums

homz/neolibman/jstdxknarnd/AnnaNicoleSmith

KSG_Standard

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/groups/gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-d1273-sear-what-you-doing-page2.html

Who's pulling the strings on the yound and impressionable TEENAGER known as CoC?

Why it's the banned homz! A loser who uses many logins on many different forums to foment unrest and what he thinks of as excitement. What a fun little group they have over there. I can't wait until I'm invited to join it.

Hey CoC, why not pull up some of homz's old pot stirring posts? Oh, I forgot that he deleted most of his crap while he was drunk and popping pills. That's too bad, some of the crap he posted was incredible.

Homz is a troll. He joins forums and starts trouble, because he thinks it's fun and exciting. He is a strange and VERY troubled person. I tried to feel sorry for him as he has some addiction problems, but he's also mean, ignorant and foolish. So, it's hard to feel sorry for him. He has been banned on this forum as well as MLP. When he gets banned, he comes back with new screennames. You can always tell it's him from his poor grammar and spelling...

He logs in under many names' date=' banned not banned, he doesn't care. homz thinks he's above the rules. But whatever name he uses, you can always see his handywork. Why would you want to hang around with someone like that dem00n?[/quote']

He think he is a sort of puppet master, intellectually above others not just the rules.

Frankly, I have never understood the drama that can go on on guitar forums.

If that is what goes on the MLP it does not look to be the cool side of the pillow. meh

Here's more of his schtick....

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/groups/music-life-politics-religion-blah-blah-d588-so-what-happened-other-social-group-time.html

Why would Thundergod, dem00n, CoC and others want to be a part of his sickness? I'll never understand. But even dirtbags have friends I guess. Just as Cruzn said, they aren't content to wallow in their own filth and stupidity, they want to drag others into it and then go to their special place to laugh at the trouble they cause.

Archived