Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson E-mail address

Gibson101

Hey all I have an issue with one of my guitars and would like Gibson to take a look at it. I've sent an e-mail to service@gibson.com and received no reply anyone have another address that may prove to be more beneficial. I don't want to talk on the phone about it, until someone has read my e-mail, so any help would be great, I'm just hoping the right person at Gibson gets my e-mail. I also understand it's the holidays and don't want to send it in until after the new year when everyone is refreshed and focused, I'm just curious to see what they think.

Thank you!!

Thanks Paul I tried and this is what I got, thanks I'll send an email to this address, I appreciate your help.

Hello- This e mail address has been deactivated. For service please e mail: customerservice@gibson.com or call (800) 444-2766 ext. 1. Thank you and Happy Holidays! MT Customer Service

Yea, I see what you mean. I got the same.

Looks like the 800-426-2636 # is still good. That got me to Bozeman Montana division.

I hope the email they're giving us is not Nashville.

I've not had good experiences with them.

Yea' date=' I see what you mean. I got the same.

Looks like the 800-426-2636 # is still good. That got me to Bozeman Montana division.

I hope the email they're giving us is not Nashville.

I've not had good experiences with them.[/quote']

The bad news: That's Nashville.

The good news: Gibson uses a simple, uniform scheme for e-mail addresses: FirstName.LastName@gibson.com. So to write, say, LaVonne, you could address email to

LaVonne.Limpus@gibson.com

-- Bob R

P.S. I've tried e-mail to Henry.Juskiewicz@gibson.com. I haven't heard back, but it doesn't bounce.

Archived